Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

"Hello, I'm picking up Lucy for the party tonight." I say to Lucy's mother when she opens the door.

"Okay, you must be Harry. Nice to meet you." She says friendly. "Let me get Lucy. Wait a minute."

"Okay," And Lucy's mom walks away.

A few minutes later Lucy appears. And she looks really stunning. She's wearing a little black dress with high heals. The dress is made of lace and is just gorgeous. She is wearing her blond curls in a ribbon. It's just so beautiful. Wow.

(Polyvore)

"Hee Harry," She says shyly.

"Hey Lucy, you look so gorgeous." I say truly. Because she really looks beautiful.

"Ah, thanks Harry. I really appreciate that." She says and her cheeks full immediately. I really like it when that happens. It makes her so vulnerable. 

She's looking into my eye when she asks "Shall we go?" 

"Oh, yea sure." I reply and grab her hand. When we almost arrive at the car, I say "Wait a minute" and turn around. I walk back towards the house and ring the doorbell again. Her mom answers the door, she looks at me with a strange face.

"Forget something?" 

"Yes, sure. I forgot to ask what time she need to be back." 

And when I say that, her eyes just light up a little. A little overwhelmed by my gesture, she say "Uhm it doesn't matter that much. Just when the fun is over." and then she smiles at me. "Have fun you two."

"Thanks madam." I say and turn back around. Walking towards the car. 

Lucy already took a set. "What were you doing?" She asks me.

"I was asking your mother at what time you needed to be back." 

Lucy looks overwhelmed herself too. God why can't people just think I'm a nice guy. But then she asks "and?"

"I could drop you off any time we wanted to." I say happily.

There appears a smile on Lucy's face. "Thanks Harry." She says and kisses my cheek. 

"Shall we go now?" And with those words, I start the engine and we leave. I know where we are going and minutes later we are there. At the party. I park the car near the house so we won't have to walk far. As soon as I found a spot we step out of the car.

We walk towards the house in silents. It isn't an awkward one. Just a peace full one. Or something like that. We here the music that is playing inside the house. There are people everywhere. At lot of girls too. But non of them looks a beautiful as Lucy. We walk inside and immediately we get a drink. It's in a red cup, and by the smell I can say it isn't a coke or something like that. I hold the cup in my hands, but I have to figure out a way to ditch it. I don't drink. Not now. Not later. Not tonight. Lucy on the other hand... She's already halfway on her first cup. But that's not up to me. That's her choice. 

Lucy is talking to me but I can't hear her because of the loud music. So I sign her I can't hear her. She signs back that I have to follow her. So that's what I do. She walks towards some group of people. I guess they are her friends. They are sitting on a couch and we join them. You can still here the music but it's less overruling up here. Luckily. 

I just sit on the couch with Lucy next to me. She's chatting to a girl that is sitting next to her. And it's really not interesting. 

After everyone chatted for like an hour and a half, someone suggested to play a game. We could choose between spin the bottle or truth or dare. The majority wants to play truth or dare. So truth or dare it is.