Chapter 28

Hee guyss, don't read all of the chapters I update now just save some for later because I won't be able to update for two weeks. I am going to try but don't count on itt. But have funn love you all xxx 

ps. I also putted a picture of doctor Malik at this chapterr, I found one :)

Emma's dreams: 

I wake up in Harry's arm and I can feel his breath against my bare skin. I can tell he is still asleep. I come up and look around. Wait? This isn't our room? And this isn't our bed? Wait, what? What is wrong with me? Is there something wrong with me? 

"Splendid." I whisper sarcastically to myself.

"What did you say?" Harry rise and he looks fierce. 

I am way too dazed to react so he yells to me again. "What the fuck did you just said?! Emma, answer me!" 

Instead of answering him I jump up to run away. I open the door and want to run away but something is stopping me, what? 

I look at my hands and feet and that's the moment when I see it. There is a chain around my ankle. 

What the fuck! Somebody is pulling on it so I almost face-plant the floor. But just in time it suddenly stops. 

I look behind my back and see doctor Malik standing there, with the chain in his hands. 

"Come here to me sweetheart." He says with a creepy voice. 

What the fuck?

I don't want to but I walk in his direction, like I am hypnotized or something like that. The room has changed again, we are in an surgery room or something like that. There is a massive bed in the middle of the room and doctor Malik is standing right next to it. This is giving me the creeps. 

"Come on Emma. My grandma walks even faster than you do now." He says and I walk a bit quicker. When I reach doctor Malik I just look at him, he is a very young doctor. Pretty handsome though, but still young. 

"Go and have a seat." He says to me and refers to the bed. 

I climb on to it, not asking a single question. I sit down and look around. Doctor Malik is gone.

What the fuck?

"Here I am again." Doctor Malik pops up with some candy in his hands. 

What the fuck?

"Here, have some." He says holding a bag with crisp in front of me. 

I thank him and grab some.

And then, silence. 

Wow, that's pretty strange. How can you eat crisps in silence? That's just impossible, right?

I munch again, still no sound. I look at doctor Malik. "Doctor Malik, may I ask you something?" I say.

"Of course my dear." 

"We are eating crisps at the moment, right?" And he nods. "But normaly when you eat crisps, you can hear it. But not this time, so what's wrong with it?" 

Doctor Maliks starts to laugh. What? This is getting stranger by the second. 

"Oh hahaha my dear, these are special crisps. Want some more?" He explains and he is holding the sack in front off me. I nod and grab some more. 

~~~

A lot of crisps, candy and cookies later.

"Want some more?" He asks me again but I shake my head this time. If I eat one more cookie I will throw up.