29!

GG'S POV - i kept reading the note over and over again. it scared me. i don't know who it is from though. but i can't tell Austin he will start worrying and it will just be a mess. i have to keep this to my self. *note*

Gabrielle i know you are out there. i'm gonna find you and when i do its all over. i know i sent this note to the right place because i saw you and austin go into that hotel(; i will get you two sooner or later".

Austin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. it was so cute.

A: what's the note say?

i had to make up something.

um its just talking about my grades and stuff from school.

A: oh ok. he made a face like he didn't believe me. but he took it anyway.

A: come back to the bed(;

GG: ok can we watch a movie or somethin tho?

A: anything for my baby(: 

The rest of the night was fun. i was still in shock by the note tho. i didn't wanna go outside or anything but i couldn't tell Austin what was happening.

next morning me and austin went to go get inside the hot tub. it was just me and him. we were talking and laughing. i came up and wrapped my legs around his waist. and we started making out it was like a moment where as tho we didn't wanna let go. we were getting into something until me and austin heard a noise so i got off him and we both got up to get out towels. Austin said he saw a shadow. remind you that we were the only two out here.

Austin went to go follow the trail. someone had foot prints leading to somewhere and i followed him. when we finally got there no one was there but soon s we turned around josh was right there. me and austin were terrified.

Josh: hey guys! ooo Austin i saw you in the hot tub get some bro!

A: um thank you? but what are you doing here? i had this for me and my GIRLFRIEND only.

Josh: i just thought i stop by. sorry for invading your privacy.

GG: oh come on you probably saw us come in here. don't play dumb dude.

A: baby calm down.

Josh: i'm sorry geese. but i came here to invite you guys to my part this friday. Austin i know you don't have another concert till next week and your radio tour is over. so you will be able to come. 

he gave us an invitation without even letting us say anything.

Josh: see you there. he faked smiled. and walked into the dark shadow.

Austin: what is up with him? how did he know all that?

when you were with him when we broke up did you tell him anything?

GG: NO of course not even tho i was mad at you i wouldn't tell anyone all that info. maybe he is just a hardcore mahomie who knows alot about you.

A: well i want you to stay away from him.

GG: trust me i am.

* sooo whats gonna happen at the party:O* thanks for reading(: hoped you like it<3