part 22!

GG'S POV - Austin came back it was bout 6 oclock. we got there at like 3. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????. when he came in i heard giggling and laughing. it was austin and angel. they were hugging and he whispered something in her ear and she started laughing. then she walked away and i saw him coming upstairs so i ran back into the bed and acted like i was sleep.

Austin's pov - ahh what a day. it was fun. i noticed that gg was sleep. aww she looked like an angel.

i decided to get in the shower.

Angel's pov - my plan is working perfectly! austin is basically all mines now.

mama mahone: hey angel! me austin and dave won't be here next week because of his tour. so you don't have to come in if you don't want to(:

Angel: nah its ok, ill come(:

mama mahone : kk good goodnight(:

GG'S POV - i heard angel come into our room

ANGEL: hey austin wanna go downstairs and watch a movie? 

A: sure.

i watched them. they looked like how me and austin use to cuddle. i was crying right now. i can't believe this was happening. everyone thought she was so innocent. 

* next day*

GG'S POV. 

A: hey baby. he kissed me. even his kisses didn't feel the same.

G: hey.

A: i'm going to the mall. wanna come? i need to get more clothes for the radio tour.

G: sure ill come.

* at the mall*

ANGEL WAS HERE AND SHE KEPT TAKING PICTURES WITH AUSTIN IN EVERY DAMN STORE. AND AUSTIN WAS OK WITH IT. HE EVEN BROUGHT HER SOME CLOTHES BUT WHEN I ASKED HIM COULD HE GET ME A SHIRT HE SAID I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH STUFF.

Angel came over to me... oh god.

Angel: looks like my planned work. he is all mines look at us. you mines as well leave. its over. 

she said and walked back over to austin.

Austin's pov - when we got back gg said she needed some fresh air. so i said do you want me to come she said no. lately she has been acting really weird. hmm what's her deal.

Angel walked in ooo she looked beautiful WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?

Angel: hey austin(;. she said flirty. but he didn't noticed.

Austin: hey(:

Angel: so i was wondering................

*GG'S POV - so i got back from my "walk" i thought about it and if Austin doesn't see TODAY. what she is doing its over. i walked in the house. i couldn't BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW.......................

I started crying. Austin how could you??? angel was smirking. i cried and ran out the house. i ran to the airport that was it. me and austin carter mahone are OFFICIALLY OVER....................

* :o*