"This is nice," I told him.

"What?" he asked me.

"The dinner, sitting here with you. You talking about your family. Everything. It's perfect," I sincerely told him with a smile. He smiled at me too.

"Then tell me about you too. Your old family," he asked me.

"I was young, I don't remember a lot of things. But I remember one thing for sure. We were happy, so happy. My mother was straight to business person, but she was very caring. My dad was a nonchalant person, He was funny and so cool. He was the one who usually light up the mood. The house would feel so empty if he wasn't around, he had that in him. He fills up a person," I told him smilingly, this was the first time that I openely talked about my old family. I felt happy and sad too at the same time. Talking about it made me feel that we were real but at the same time it made me miss them more and made me more sad for losing them. But I was glad I talked about them. I could feel my eyes watering. I should stop.

"I am full, we should probably go to sleep now. It's really late and I still have spells to figure out," I told him as I stood to put my plate in the dishwasher. I stood there as I kept myself busy with nothing. I felt like crying but I didn't want to, it's a sign of weakness .

I heard footsteps behind me. Luke came behind me and turned me to look at him. He inspected my face for a second and then embraced me. He hugged me tight and I couldn't hold the tears anymore, I cried. I cried really hard.

"I missed them," I told him as I sob on his shoulder

"I know. And It's ok to miss them," he replied hugging me tighter and I instantly started feeling better.

* * * * *

I didn't sleep that night, a part from being anxious about the next day and spending the whole night trying to figure out the right spell which would help us, it was also because of what Luke asked me. I wanted to be with him. I spent the whole night thinking about it. I was in cloud nine when I thought about it and my bubble would burst the moment I started to think of what was ahead of us. Will we make it out alive? That thought scared me.

I threw the blanket off my body and got up so that I could go get coffee. I needed something for my fatigue. I headed straight to the kitchen and I was surprised to find Luke there. He was standing near the coffee machine, he was also there for coffee.

"You're up already!!" I exclaimed.

"Morning to you too sunshine," he told me with a smile. He looked like he was in a very good mood "how was your night?"

"I didn't sleep a wink," I told him with a sigh.

"Well, me too. I suppose you are here for coffee. Just sit there and relax mam, your coffee will be ready in no time," He told me.

"I don't understand how you can be in a very good mood when you haven't slept a wink. I look like a zombie!" I told him astonished by how active he was and how he still looked hot. Who the hell look this hot early in the morning! He just chuckled and proceeded to make coffee.

We heard the door bell ringing after few seconds. We looked at each other, it was still early so we didn't expect anyone yet. We still had two hour untill our agreed meeting time, we were meeting at 8am.

"I'll go check," I told him as I stood up.

I reached the door but decided to look at the doorcam first. I groaned after seeing who was standing outside. I took my time as I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I looked at her with a tired look. She pushed me aside and welcomed herself in.