5

"He is here!!" Sherry shouted after hearing the car horns outside. I went to my window and open the curtain slightly so that I could peep outside. I saw him standing outside beside his car. He was wearing a black jeans, dark blue shirt and dark blue converse. It was a simple attire yet he managed to look like a model in it. I released a big breath which I didn't know I was holding.

"Are you going to make him wait outside while you are peeping at him there!?" Sherry said beside me.

"He is here! He showed up!!! Not that I am saying he is a kind of a guy to stood up a girl who he promised a date or anything, I just..." Sherry cut me off from my rumbling by holding my shoulders and shake me violently.

"Stop being nervous, you will do just fine" she said before smirking and adding, "oh!...and just a piece of advice, don't ever be yourself. I repeat; don't be yourself if you don't want him to dump you on your first date!" I rolled my eyes, of course she would say that.

"You are not helping!" I pushed her hand away and grabbed my purse before heading downstairs. Sherry laughed at my reaction and followed me downstairs.

"What!? I was just pointing out the fact," she shrugged and smiled before adding "try being cool like me for today and I can guarantee him asking you out tonight."

I sighed and put on my flats before heading to the door, Sherry was still following me. I opened the living room door and closed it on her face. I smirked after seeing the horror on her face as she quickly backed away. Haa! saves your right.

I turned and see a smile on Luke's face as he looked at me. I noticed him checking me out and I smiled. I was wearing a cute knee length dark blue dress with black flats. My black hair was straightened as usual but the tips were curled, I was wearing a light make-up and I carried a black purse. I was also wearing a simple attire but I still looked pretty; that's according to Sherry, I hoped I looked pretty. I noticed that we were wearing matching colours.

"You look beautiful!" He said smiling and I could feel my heartbeat increasing. He thinks I look beautiful, he is smiling at me! we have a date! we have a date! he might ask me out today!!

"Thanks, you also look um..." I searched for the appropriate word "hot as usual!" I ended up blurting out exactly what was in my mind and embarrassing myself in the process. How could I say that?

He smiled at that and grabbed my hand to assist me as I stepped down the porch. He removed his hand quickly after I reached down. I felt a little bit sad at that but I smiled nevertheless.

He opened the passenger seat door for me, I got in and he closed it. I watched him coming to the driver's side and started the car. He had this expression on his face that I couldn't figure out but I knew for sure that It wasn't a good one.

   *        *         *          *          *

We were in a fancy restaurant eating dinner. We didn't talk at all during the car ride and when we reached there the only thing we talked was "what would you like to order?". I still didn't figure out what was bothering him but I could tell something was really bothering him. At first I thought it was just because he was as nervous as me but it was more than just that. I could tell that much.

"Are you okay?" I asked him concerned.

"Y-yeah I am, why are you asking?" He asked trying to act casual but he failed miserably.

"Even a fool can see that something is really troubling you, what is it?" I asked him.

"Let's talk after you are done eating," he suggested.