"But he's still taehyung. My best friend taehyung. We can’t change that. It's not that simple. Stop being a smart ass hyung."

I pushed him away, annoyed with his shit eating grin. How can he make such lame jokes at a time like this. I stood up wiping the blood staining my cheek. He just pushed my fucked up mood to the back of my mind but there was no healing the pain in my heart. Tae's slap snapped something inside me. It hurt too much. But I tried to ignore the feeling. This is not the right time to weep.

"Okay. I'm not pressuring you anymore."He sighed in defeat.  "You know, I think you should be more worried about what you did to kai, more than my pretty smart ass."

He patted his butt lovingly. I scoffed. What's wrong with this hyung seriously.

"Yeah. Thank you. And I didn't say it was pretty. Your butt is as flat as a board. And I'm definitely not gonna apologize to that fucker."

I remarked smirking at his faltering grin.

"Don't offend people just because you're a tall muscle pig. Just go and apologize. Your omega won't be happy if you act like a brat, which you obviously are. And just to let you know my ass is putting you on her blacklist."

He huffed, offended. Who is this and what did he do to my suga hyung?

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever hyung. Our fans should definitely see their cool suga oppa whining over his ass not being pretty."

I rolled my eyes as he dramatically clutched his chest. Such a drama queen. He put a hand on my shoulder, dragging me to the studio. I stopped in my tracks turning around to face him with a sincere smile.

"Thanks for being with me hyung."

I told him, truly meaning what I said. If it weren't for him, I would have went through a serious mental break down.

"No problem."

He shrugged his shoulders, heading to the studio, acting cool and desperately trying to hide his fond gaze.

*******************

The shooting was cancelled after the ruckus I caused. I couldn't care less. I searched high and low for taehyung. I had to fix this. I had to comfort him. At least, I need him to stop crying.

He hates himself for being a weak omega. He hates himself for crying. He hates his feminine body. He wants his old kookie back. He feels like a terrible omega for shouting at his alpha. And he's confused as to why he enjoyed our previous interaction.

And hell, I'm confused as well. Why did I enjoy that? Why did he enjoy that. We weren't supposed to. We are both males.

'You're in love with your omega.'

What suga hyung said replayed in my mind. I choose to ignore it.

I halted in my tracks seeing kai being attended to by staff. I almost felt bad. Almost. I hate him with a passion. I don't want to talk to him. But I know I have to, since I almost killed him for the second time. It's not because taehyung doesn't like it when I act like a brat. No. Definitely not because of that. But I know I should do this. So I walked towards him. He was surrounded by his worried teammates.