~-4-~

"Yeah, um, how about a less populated place?" Zack asked as they pulled up into the parking lot of a large shopping centre in London.

"Just be cautious and keep out of as many cameras as possible. You'll be fine." Mel sighed, unstrapping her seatbelt and getting ready to leave the car. She had to admit, Zack looked pretty pale for his usual tone. "We'll be in and out."

"Uh-huh..." He took a sharp breath as he got out of the car and followed Mel inside with his shoulders hunched and hands in his jean pockets. Mel walked carelessly but tensely in her light red and grey T-shirt and pale jeans. It was all about putting on a different appearance since the Octagon would be watching every camera in every possible and impossible place. And he may already be on suspicion for the long scar that runs down the right side of his face. Mel insisted they buy a scar cream to lighten the scar the best possible before they get into Jacksonville but he refused knowing it was impossible. Particularly before getting to the airport.

"Are you sure you need to get anything else?" Zack asked in Mel's ear as she stepped into another clothing store in the shopping center. A couple of bags were draped around her wrists where she shoved some others into them so that it didn't look like she had bought so much.

"Nope." Mel replied. "You need to get some more clothes."

"I'm fine with what I have." He replied, slightly holding up the two shopping bags he had. Mel gave him an annoyed face.

"As your entire wardrobe?" She asked. He shrugged dramatically in response.

"Guys don't usually need as much as you women. Living with me for two years, I figured you would have known that by now."

"Well I don't. So get your ass into the isles and look for some stuff!" She shoved him towards one of the rows of round clothing racks in the men's section before moving towards a large variety of cosmetic items. She'd never been much of a make-up person but if she was going to keep up a different appearance, it was going to require some sacrifices.

After collecting a couple pairs of jeans and T-shirts; limiting the black and grey- as much as he hated it- Zack went to pay as Mel waited for him near the entrance with a new bag of items she had gotten. God only knows what it is this time.

"Just these for ya?" The cashier asked, breaking Zack's train of thought.

"Um, yeah." He replied in a near-fluent accent.

"Did you hear about the incident that happened at the Hilton resort downtown?" The guy asked.

"No, what?" Zack asked falsely curious as he fished out his wallet. "I saw they had some streets blocked off."

"Yeah, it turns out there was some psycho killer there. Tossed four teenagers off the balcony."

"You're joking."

"No man, I'm more than serious. It was crazy. Be careful out there, alright?" He said, handing Zack his bag of purchased items as Zack paid the exact amount.

"Will do. Take care man." Zack replied as he took the bag and followed Mel out.

"Psycho killer my ass." Mel muttered as they made their way back to the car. "Don't people here know self-defense when they see it?"

"First off, no-one did see except for Octagon Agents. And second, you tend to forget that the Octagon will do whatever they can to keep things quiet on the streets when it regards them."

"Yeah, don't lecture me you Canadian ass." Mel grumbled sarcastically as she dumped their shopping bags into the suitcases they bought and climbed into the car.