F 12 Pansy x Slytherin!reader

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, why are looking down like you've done something wrong?" She grabbed my chin pulling it up so that I was looking at her. "You have done nothing wrong, listen to me, nothing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Tears welled up in my eyes, no one had ever been this nice to me. Not my 'friends,' not my carers at the orphanage, no one. But for some reason, this girl, I am pretty sure her name is Pansy, is being so nice. Maybe what I believe is wrong. Maybe not everyone is out to get me. Maybe I am not the absolute piece of crap everyone made me feel like I was.

"Pansy, that's your name, right? Pansy." I was starting to think maybe I could have a real friend.

Her face seemed to light up. "Yeah! y/n those people that you hang out with, they are using you. Can't, you see that? Please, if you won't do it for yourself, leave them for me. You can come to hang out with my friends, I promise I won't let anyone hurt you."

Little did I know this would be the start of something great.

*A year later*

The Triwizard tournament had arrived and everyone was so excited for the ball. Draco was buzzing, together we had a plan to score him a date to the ball with Harry Potter. I had a plan as well but that was my little secret. I was gonna ask Pansy to the ball. I had it all planned out, later today I am gonna ask her to the lake for lunch, and then for a walk around the gardens before finally asking her to the ball.

"Hey Pansy, do you wanna have a picnic at lunch? I need to get away from the noisy crowd of the great hall." I asked as I sketched in my notebook. Pansy looked over my shoulder to see what I was drawing. "It is a dress design, for the ball. I wanted to make my own dress." I was starting to get a little insecure about my designs, I always got a little nervous.

"Hey, they look amazing. You have got a talent. I really like this yellow one, I think it would look amazing on you." Pansy always seemed to have a great sense of when I was getting nervous or insecure.

We had a lovely lunch by the lakeside

We had a lovely lunch by the lakeside. The light was reflecting off of the lake making rainbows appear around the shore. I got some apple pie and ice cream from the house elves in the kitchens. I had made quite good friends with a small elf called Dobby, he seemed very happy to help me with my little date set up. After the picnic, we went for a nice walk through the hedge maze. When we got to the centre I worked up the courage to ask.

"Hey, Pans, do you have a date for the ball?" small start but hey, I am working on it.

"Not yet. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? I mean, I know you could probably do better than me and all but I was just wondering if you would... I'll shut up now."

I looked down at the ground, Pansy grabbed my chin and brought my face level with hers. "I would love to go with you, but I just have one question. As friends or not?"

"I don't mind, just whatever you want." God, why do I have such little self-confidence.

"Oh shut up!" Pansy smashed her lips against mine. They were soft and tasted sweet, I kissed her back immediately. Hesitantly I snaked my arms around her waist, Pansy wrapped hers around my neck. She entwined her hands with my y/l, y/c hair. She started to pull lightly on my hair. Sliding her tongue over my bottom lip, I opened my mouth willingly.

Pansy was different. Different from everyone else in our year. Different from my 'friends'. And different from my family. She was I don't know how to discribe it.

She always loved the thingsthat the world forgot, snails and slugs and the broken flowers

that the world forgot,
snails and slugs and the broken flowers.
I think that's why she loved me,
I was another broken thing,
that he world had left behind

ATTICUS