Becoming a nerd hearthrob? III

Part III

Overloading stress

Juliet's P.O.V

There are many reasons why I hate Facebook.

First, the stupid nonsense selfies people take for nothing. What's the point? To get boys to like them? That's stupid and pathetic. Are they really desperate for a boyfriend? Boyfriends are stupid. I am never having a boyfriend in my life, I'll just get my heart broken soon that's for sure.

Second, those stupid statuses for people who just got their heart broken. Disgusting and nonsense! Why would people post something like that? I mean- what's the point? I just don't get it. They would status something like, 'We are never ever getting back together!!' Who cares right? Gosh, you don't need to post it on Facebook. Your feelings doesn't have to be posted, would it fix everything? Would it fix your broken heart? If your heart is even broken! And, no! It wouldn't! So what's the point? To get people to notice you? For people to pity you? To get people's sympathy? Pathetic.

Third, this reason is just under the first reason but I just want to have a third reason. Those stupid pictures couples post. Who wants to see a picture of two people eating their faces out? Pathetic people.

I don't even know what I'm doing right now, purposely pissing myself off by scrolling through Facebook? I don't think so. I almost broke the touchpad on my laptop from clicking the close button of my browser.

Instead of boring myself from a Friday afternoon, I called Will. Not after a second he picked up, "Hello?"

"It's me Will."

"Why are you calling?" I heard another voice from the line, a kid voice. "Is that Sarah?"

Sarah is his sister, she's only 4 years old and very lovely. She's always bubbly and she has this two cute dimples that makes you want to pinch her two big pinkish cheeks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I come over?"

"I'll see you later then?"

"Bye." With that, I dashed out the door. I'm sure mom wouldn't mind, it's only 5.

I reached his house after a few minutes of walking, and knocked on the door. "Juliet, what brings you here?" It was opened by Mrs. Gina, immediately she engulfed me in a hug. "Good afternoon Mrs. Gina, where's Will?"

"Up in his room with Sarah." I thanked her and ran upstairs. I opened the door and literally jumped in the bed.

"Hello to you too." I opened my eyes and saw Willy staring down at me, but there's something wrong. "Will, why are you upside down?"

"Julie, I'm not upside down, your head is." I giggled, "I know. Just fooling with ya'." I quickly sat up which cause our heads to hit each other. "Ow!" We screamed in unison.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sat up, are you okay?" I have a really bad habit of laughing in a very serious moments like this. "You really hit me bad, Julie."

He removed his hand from his head and I immediately saw a bump forming. He looked cute with his blonde locks matching his skin tone, but with a bump like that? I don't think he'll look attractive.

I ran downstairs, got a bag of ice and went back up. "I'm sorry Will, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, don't worry." I sighed. "I came here to play with Sarah not hurt you."

"Trust me, you do that everyday." I was holding the ice on his head but dropped it when he said those words. Unfortunately, it fell on his 'thing'.