Becoming a nerd hearthrob? II

Part II

The making of the play

Juliet's P.O.V

"So, how are you and Jesse?"

I sighed, "Fine. Now quit with that topic." Willy and I are walking home until a guy bumped into me.

"Jace? What are you doing?"

He was looking all around, searching for something or someone. But my eyes stopped and took a look at his face, it looked like Willy's last week when he beat him up.

"Jace? What happened? Look at your face!"

"Not now boss, I gotta go." Before I could even find the words to say ha ran away, like the wind.

"Jace!" I screamed, but he never stopped to look back.

"Ugh, curse his bad boy attitude." Suddenly, Will stopped walking. "What's wrong Will?"

"Do you like Jace?" I was caught off guard by his question, so I fumbled to say the words. "What are you- I mean, Will- Ugh, what- Why would you say that?" Then I thought, do I?

I shuddered.

"Just answer the question, Abby." I wrinkled my nose, "I told you never to call me that."

"Just answer!"

"No, okay? I don't! I can't even think about it without vomiting." Silence fell upon us after that, until we finally reached my house.

"Goodbye, Willy." I gave him a quick hug and left to go to the front door. "Take care!" He screamed when I opened the door.

"I will, Will!" I laughed.

"Is that Willy?" I let out a scream and turned around, I screamed again.

"Jack! Eeek!" I jumped at my brother's arms. "What are you doing here? I can't believe you're actually here! Oh my god!" I was jumping up and down excitedly.

"Oh my god, we could totally hang out and enjoy! I have so much to tell you!" He was chuckling and calmed me down by holding my shoulders still.

"Juju, calm down."

"Stop calling me that! It's weird and creepy! I mean- Who calls people 'Juju'?"

"I do." I rolled my eyes.

"If you weren't my brother I'd totally beat the living shi-" he put a hand over my mouth.

"Shh! No cursing missy- Oh shit! fu-" I kicked him in his balls.

"I thought there was no cursing?"

"What a way to welcome your own brother."

"Yeah, I missed you too."

"How about let's hang out on Saturday? For now, I'm really tired." He put his arm around my shoulders, we walked down the hall and fell upon the door of his old room until he moved out for college.

"Sorry I kicked your junior." I apologized, "No biggy, lil'sis. Save that day for me okay?"

I chuckled and nodded, "Okay." He patted my head.

"I really missed you." He smiled at me before completely closing the door of his room.

I continued walking down the hall until I finally reached my room.

Should I make the play now? Yeah, I probably should. I still can't get over the fact that I'm working with that guy. I wonder, will it turn out well? I mean, him and I working together is not the best partnership anyone would see. We can't even settle for a simple plot of the play.