Becoming a nerd hearthrob?

A/N

Hello everybody! Before you read this chapter, I just wanted to say that everything written here is weird. I'll explain it to you, this story is about a girl who talks a lot and in this chapter, she showed her everyday life, the way she acts around people and how she became a nerd hearthrob. So, hope you like it!

Part I

Becoming a nerd (just a nerd)

Juliet's P.O.V

*RING RING*

My eyes snapped open at the sound and quickly sat up, I looked around and finally my eyes fell upon my alarm clock. I sighed and stopped the alarm.

I yawned and stretched until I was awake, I set my alarm clock at 4:30 so it's still totally, early.

I got my glasses from the nightstand and almost immediately, my eyesight became clear, I smiled in satisfaction.

I stood up from my bed and put my hair up in a messy bun. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower etc.

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and chose an outfit in my walk-in closet. I pulled out a pair of blue skin tight jeans with my black 'John Cena' t-shirt. I put on my black converse and went downstairs.

I saw my mom in the kitchen, peck her on the cheeks and went to go to school but was stopped by my mom. "Where are you going?"

"School mom,"

"Already? But you haven't had breakfast yet, and it's still too early." she protested.

"Mom, I'm perfectly fine and I'm heading straight to the library to study before class, you know, exams and stuff."

"Honey, are you alright?" I furrowed my eyebrows, I have no idea what she was talking about. She was so suddenly, overreacting.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I grabbed my backpack and opened the front door, "At least grab a minibar!" She screamed from the kitchen, I just shook my head and smiled. Mothers.

I finally reached school after a good 15 minutes of walking with my pocket books. Yes, you could say I was walking while reading some cheesy-romantic novel.

I went straight to the library, putting my book back in my bag and grabbed a new book from the library I can study. I was getting smarter and smarter lately these days, and I don't know why. I just felt like it.

My eyesight suddenly -automatically- blurred when I started reading books, not novels -but I do read them- but the books you read when you want to learn something. A history book, an English book, a Math book whatever.

This year, is my senior year. My bestfriend, Jesse or Jessica, transferred to another school before she could even finish high school in here -Summer Knights High- which results, me becoming a nerd.

I guess you could say, she is a bit of a bad influence, but she's the truest friend you'll ever have. She's very and incredibly smart. Even though she doesn't usually listens to discussions, she still have a higher score than anybody else.

But unfortunately, she transferred. And I cannot believe how boring life can be without her. I don't want to be friends with anybody since they're all fake. A true person is very rare to find which is why I didn't bother finding one.

Also finding a decent guy is rare, which is why also I never had a boyfriend ever in my life. And I'm still not looking up on having one, it's disgusting and they're not as better as my fictional characters. I'd marry a guy if he was half better as my fictional characters.