CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS

Start from the beginning

"Asr time," I said to her.

She smiled once again and together we headed upstairs. Ya Allah, I love this woman more than anything else, more than anything.

***************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

Sleeping on my future husband's lap is something I've never seen coming but it felt perfect and nice. Astaghfirullah.

The close contact made me think of how would it feel to be closer. And when he told me the reasons why he loves me and how he was stopping himself from kissing me, I knew falling in love with him after Nikah would be a worthwhile journey. In shaa Allah.

My heart feels excited. SubhanAllah. Am I really ready to do what a wife does to a husband? I suddenly found myself blushing and it's a good thing that I am on my way to my room while he's going to the prayer room.

I wave at him happily while he just chuckled and told me to be careful as I walk. I shook my head as I walked towards my room.

Would I need to be careful on the hallways? Sometimes Isaac is just so over protective for no reason. I entered my bedroom, did my wudu, prayed Asr. As I prayed my Asr, my memory brought me to those times I intentionally did not pray Asr because of school stuff and others for nonsense inexcusable reasons. And how now, I cannot do without praying fardh salah. I even remembered crying my heart out when I almost couldn't pray Asr while attending a work conference. I even called RM back then.

RM.

Someday, I would stop thinking of him and it will come naturally. Maybe after my nikah with my boss, I will be over my best friend. In shaa Allah.

I made a du'a after praying that gave so much comfort and happiness to my heart. I then sat at my study table and opened my laptop.

Okay, time to reply those Big Bullies.

I went to my inbox and was shocked to see that I replied? When did I reply? I opened my sent folder and yeah, I did reply.

Mr. Wallas,

She is not interested in whatever you have to offer her. I am putting you on spam and she will no longer read any of your replies. It will do you good not to contact any of us anymore.

Thank you.

SUGA YOONGI

Okay Fatima, calm down. He hacked your email and sent a reply to a message intended for you, without even telling you. Maybe Suga was just pissed off. Maybe he panicked. Maybe he got worried.

I was still convincing myself not to be angry when Suga hit me with a message on gmail chat.

Suga: Assalamu alaykum. I'm sorry I replied for you.

I was thinking what to reply. This is weird. We are on the same house and chatting. I sighed and closed my laptop. I'll deal with it later. I don't want to stress myself.

****************************************************************************************************

J – Hope's POV

Terrence sent me the screen shot of Suga's reply to his email for Fatima. Somehow, I am proud of Suga doing that for her. Seriously, J – Hope, what's your goal again? Stick to it.

I composed a reply for him, then deleting it until I just settled for a short reply.

"I said Wait right? So wait."