*Introduction*

Hello there lovelies! I know ,many  us ignore this page and directly jump to the first chapter.. But you must know that this is as important as the rest of the story. So read carefully.

DISCLAIMER.
This is to inform you that there are certain names and places written in this book which are merely for fictional purposes and I'm not trying to criticise them or offend them in any way this is just how my story is. Plus constructive criticism is always appreciated but if you do not like my story do not read it. I need you guys to be really patient with me, because hey I'm no professional writer. I write because I love writing, so correct me if I make mistakes but please be polite about it.  I'll be trying my best to improve everyday and give you lovelies the best I can.
Secondly, plagiarism will not be taken lightly.. I want you guys to understand that the story I'm writing is really close to my heart and will be completely original, this is my hard work and I would really appreciate it if you guys wouldn't misuse it!

I'll be updating regularly! If you lovelies have any queries regarding this or you just want to talk to me as a friend, feel free to do so!

And don't forget to check out my website if you like reading some amazing self-improvement blogs. 

kawaiikudi.in

Xx,
@psych.kaur.