'Yes. Just spelt different.'

'Well, Byrd. You should fly, just like your friends.'

She chuckled as he reached forward to unclip her seatbelt, despite the blonde girl's disapproval. Within seconds, she was floating from through the air; laughter leaving her mouth as she did a front flip. She pushed herself off the wall and over to Murphy, wrapping her arms round him.

'Eagle,' He greeted; 'You're finally flying.'

'You want to join me?' She asked.

'I'd rather keep my head.'

'Party Pooper.'

She laughed as he shoved her away, flipping herself through the air before she pushed herself off the wall once again. But as she reached her arms out to grab Murphy's once more, the dropship suddenly jolted; sending her to the floor harshly. She let out a yell, covering the back of her head with her hands as it thudded against the ground before she passed out. Sparks shot out from the roof, the lights flickering. White fog sprayed from the open tubing two of the other spacewalking boys had flown through, hissing out into the air.

Sirens blared and the small buttons flashed, everybody muttering loudly, before suddenly it all stopped. The lights went out for a second, before slowly fading back on. And the moment all the belt were clicked unlocked, Murphy was rushing over to Byrd's still body; shaking her lightly as he muttered her name. She slowly came around, groaning at the loud thuds of footsteps clanging against the metal. She fluttered her eyes open, smirking slightly when she saw Murphy's concerned face.

'Aw, is little Murphy concerned about his little wren?' She teased.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, 'You getting up or what?'

'Give me a hand, would you?'

She held her hand out for him to take, glad when he did. He pulled her from the ground, catching her when she stumbled forward with another groan.

'Shit,' She hissed.

'You fell pretty fast,' He smirked.

'You don't say?'

Murphy pulled her arm around his shoulders as he wrapped his own around her back, moving them toward the ladder that lead down to the bottom floor. Everyone was chanting for the doors to be open, all of them pushing and shoving. Byrd leant against the wall once they reached the bottom of the ladder, Murphy standing protectively beside her. She smirked at him, rolling her eyes at the grouchy look he sent her way.

'Stop,' A voice echoed throughout the floor before the blonde girl who had told Byrd to stay in her seat marched through the crowd; 'The air could be toxic.'

'If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway,' Byrd called.

'Bellamy?' A small voice came from the crowd.

That was when the infamous Octavia Blake pushed her way through the crowd, wrapping her arms around the fake guard; whom she amused was her older brother, Bellamy. Whatever Octavia said next caused the large group of teens to start yelling, causing the dark haired girl to glare at the crowd as anger boiled in her stomach.

'That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor,' Someone called.

Byrd sighed and stepped up onto the first step of the ladder, 'And I'm Byrd Delani.'

Everyone seemed to pause at the sound of her name, most of the group turning to face her.

'And I'm sure you all know what I'm capable of. Leave her alone, or you'll find out just how bad it hurts,' She continued before a slow smirk crossed her lips; 'Octavia, you want to do the honours of being the first person back on Earth?'