A throaty growl was heard again, before he pushed himself slowly into her. His length going deeper than he swore they had ever gone. She grunted like a small animal, pushing herself into it, opening up wider. He allowed that.

She couldn't move. To help with anything, as he started. One slow, but harsh thrust into her. It clicked something inside her gut, promising her a blissful release. He rocked back and forth, his length going as far into her to the hilt, then all the way out. Her body writhed, twitching, needing him to go harder.

He listened to her. Thrusting harshly into her finally, she called his name loudly. In response, he pressed his lips to her mark, biting into her mark.

Eyes wide, she gasped. Every stroke of his cock touching her was mind numbing. She swore her eyes crossed in pleasure. He harshly pushed into her, jolting both their bodies, skin slapping deliciously.

He could never have imagined himself in this place of power, Abagail letting him hold her down while he did this.

She couldn't move, couldn't help him. Not that she wanted to. She was limp beneath him, the side of her face pressing into the mattress and her arse in the air. Total stance of submission. She would give everything to him. He thrusted harshly, causing her to grunt sweetly and fidget. Climax taunting her.

He picked up the pace. She didn't have time to recover from the first thrust, or the ones following, which began to meld into one as he moved faster than he had ever done before.

It was embracing that part of him he had never known about. The wolf he had become.

They were still trying new things, this was their first time out of the missionary position and it was mind blowing. She had never turned her back on him while they were having sex. There was sweet smiles and staring into each others eyes.

Their relationship was still new, even though he knew every little secret of her past and present, where she knew his. He could trace and remember every inch of her built body and could stare into those eyes.

He loved her, he could never love anything as much as what was between them. Not only had he fallen in love with his mate, he had fallen for Abagail Grey.

He had known, they both knew, that they were each others everything. That they could do and be anything together.

And that is why Abagail took every possessive thrust he shoved into her. Chewed on the mattress as sweat dripped from her mate.

He bit harder down on her soft flesh, mark sending a path of nerves down to her heat. He was treating her with such pleasure she didn't think he knew. She just laid there and took it. And it drove her mad with ecstasy. She loved this man so much. He deserved to get to know her wolf more, too. Her wolf was completely submissive to him. And only him.

She had never exposed herself like this to any Alpha. Or any other man. It was like Daniel was her Alpha, her commander, and she was nothing more than his dirty rut.

The thought of being used like that by him made her heat clench around him.

She made a more human noise, a moan, as she knew she was soon to climax.

Daniel mumbled her name into her hair, it was begining to plaster to her forehead with sweat. She knew his was worse. The body heat between them made her arch her back, exposing her heat to him more as he pushed himself up, staring down at her exposed back. He humped her harder, biting her skin and leaving harsh marks.

She let out a small whine as she began her rise to climax. He was grunting and growling, even barked out a moan few times.

The Wolf Charmer must have unlocked some part of his Alpha blood, that she had never seen as he slammed into her hard. She gasped, his cock slamming into her soft flesh. Daniel went back to her neck, licking her mark gently, as he ripped into her behind her. She made another whine, his wolf chuffing in response. He liked it when she made that noise.