Just To Get Off

"So how was your lunch date?" I held the previously forgotten cup of coffee in my hands. Just a white lid and a white cup.

"Plans fell through," he said, smirking. "So, how did it go?" 

"I got off. She left." I took a sip of the cold drink out of habit. I scrunched up my nose at the taste. Gabe chuckled at the sight as I handed off the cup to one of the help to carry it away.

"So she wasn't a keeper?" He looked genuinely disappointed.

"You know I'm not into that."

"Girls? I mean I know some guys tha-" He scratched his neck like he was thinking really hard about who would suit me.

"For God's sake, no! I meant settling down! I'm not into settling down and being tied to one person." Gabe grinned devilishly. "Gabe," I warned.

"I think I know the right person."

"Gabe, I swear. If it is a man I will hire one of the best assassins and you will be gone by the next morning."

"Those are the words of ignorance!"

"Gabe, damn it!"

"Ry, you said you were open to anyone." I cursed under my breath.

"I meant any kind of woman!"

"But have you tried?" He smiled like he knew one of the best secrets known to man.

"No. Never, Gabe. It's not going to happen." 

"Ryan, it will be the best orgasm of your life. You always say you only do it to get off. Just get off and be done with him." He wasn't lying when he said I only have sex to get off. It's not like there is any personal part of it. It would probably just become some faded memory.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this," I laughed, shaking my head. "He better fucking shave." Gabe still looked like he knew some big secret. "What the hell do you know that I don't?"

"Just good luck pretending he's a girl." It doesn't even matter. I'm going to forget his face anyway.

"Why do I let you talk to me?" I rubbed my face with my hands. I never knew why, as much as he pisses me off, I considered him my closest friend. It was probably because my money didn't mean anything to him, and my threats were empty.

"Because you love me." He blew a kiss in my direction.

"Far from love, dear." My attempt to sound domestic wasn't the best. 

"Honey, don't forget we are going to the Johnsons' for dinner," he played.

"Oh, dear. I almost forgot. Should I make apple or cherry pie?"

"Always cherry." He winked, breaking the act. 

"Of course you would love some cherry pie," I laughed. That bastard had a way of doing that. 

-

"Gabe told me you would come around eventually," said the boy lying on my bed.

"He wasn't wrong," I returned, closing the door. I could still faintly hear the people's chatter and the bass of the music.

"He told me about you." He shouldn't be so calm. 

"Good things?"

"Hardly."

"Then you surely have the right guy. Not a word about you though."

"That's not important."

"Got a name, kid?" He didn't look younger than me, but I still called him a kid. I called most people kids. Everyone just seemed so inexperienced compared to myself. I've done it all, remember?

"Brendon."

"Brendan? You don't look like a Brendan."

"Brendon," he said again, emphasizing the o. I felt trapped by his eyes. He looked at me up and down the entire time I was in the room. "You top?"

"Of course." He stood up from the bed and pressed his forhead lightly against mine.

"Well then you better act like it," he whispered before he pushed me against the wall, kissing me harsher than any girl would ever dare. His hands gripped my hips and kept me against the wall. I ripped his hands off of me and spun both of us around, pinning his wrists to the wall. 

"Like that?" My voice was lower than intended, but it seemed to turn him on more. 

"Bed." I followed his instructions and pushed us both onto the sheets. 

Brendon fumbled with buttons of my shirt. I moaned into the kiss once his hands made contact with my skin. I pulled at his shirt to distracted to care about the buttons. He stopped my hands to unbutton it himself. He tossed his shirt aside and began to push mine off of me. His fingers made their way to the button of my pants.

"You sure about this?" Brendon suddenly asked. I nodded. I stared at his lips as he slipped off my pants. I slid into a slight panic when I realized I was completely unprepared. We were both completely stripped down when I saw the bottle of lube with a note reading: You're welcome -Gabe. That son of a gun knew me all too well.

-

All other orgasms seemed like nothing anymore. I lied on the bed still trying to catch my breath. I felt Brendon's eyes bore into me.

"First time?"

"Yeah," I breathed. He laughed some sort of airy giggle.

"I knew it. Gabe is a fucking liar." I didn't know if I should have been offended or just agree. He sat up and started searching for his clothes.

"What are you doing?" 

"Leaving." I almost asked for him to stay, but all I wanted was to get off. Nothing more. Nothing less.