normani/ you pt 4

*continuation to my normani series*
*Big time skip*

Normani's POV
Y/n is now 7 months pregnant and last month we found out that we're having a baby girl! I'm so excited, i hope she looks just like her beautiful mommy. We've been thinking of names but nothing stands out, we want her to have a meaningful name.
She's always so horny and fuck i'm loving it. Right now we're cuddling while watching a movie that i'm not paying attention to because i'm too busy watching my beautiful baby mama. Y/n looks up after realizing i'm not paying attention and blushes, "You're so beautiful" i tell her while kissing her forehead. "Thanks daddy" she whispers innocently before sending me a knowing smirk, i smirk back before pulling her onto my lap. "Honestly baby, i never imagined my life would be like this" i told her truthfully. "Me either, i really thought i'd still be with Audrey only because i didn't know how to break up with her" she told me. I sighed resting my hand on her cheek before kissing her softly. She moaned while grasping the back of my neck and trying to get as close as possible with her belly in the way. I gripped her hips before carefully flipping us over and laying her on the couch. "Mani" she moaned quietly when our centers touched. I began rocking my hips into her while holding myself up being mindful of her belly while she layed back and moaned at the feeling. "Baby please" she whimpered as she felt my cock hardening against her heated core. I quickly took my clothes off before getting her undressed and laying her back down. She kept whimpering while bucking her hips up into me. "Calm down baby girl, daddy is gona take care of you" i chuckled while running my tip through her already wet folds.

part 5 ??? sorry if it's shitty but comment some baby names for girls and don't forget to vote !
- dy