normani/you part 2

Your POV
It's been weeks since I've last seen or spoke to Mani. I don't have the heart to break up with Audrey so I've been avoiding Normani at all cost. Plus to make matters worse, I've been having morning sickness for a while now. I decided to call my best friend Lauren to talk to her about this whole situation.
Calling Green Eyes💚👀
Lauren: Hey Y/NN, what's up?
You: Hey Laur do you think you can come over?
Lauren: Of course babe, i'm on my way
You: Okay thanks see you soon.
Call ended

Audrey was at work so I didn't have to worry about her coming home anytime soon. Ten minutes later I heard someone knock at the door, opening it revealing my green eyed best friend. "Hey Laur" I said as I hugged her "Hey nugget, what's wrong?" she pulled back from the hug sensing my nervousness. "Uhh, I need to tell you something" I said as I lead her towards the couch. "What's wrong you're scaring me." I looked down at my hands too scared to look at her intense gaze, "ithinkimpregnant" I rushed out, "A little slower this time" she chuckled. "I think I'm pregnant" I said slower. "WHAT?!" a voice said behind me. FUCK. I slowly turned around to see my girlfriend of 2 years fuming with tears streaming down her face. "Baby, I-I thought y-you were at w-work" I stuttered as I slowly walked up to her trying to reach for her, she roughly yanked my wrist "Who's is it" she said through gritted teeth. "Normani's" I whispered. "How long" she asked with a broken voice, "How long what?" I asked. "How long have you been sleeping with her" she questioned. "Three months" I said looking down. A sob ripped through the room I looked up to see Audrey running out the house. I quickly ran to her but by the time I was at the door she was pulling out the driveway. "Does Normani know" a husky voice said behind me, "No, I was to scared to tell her" I said with tears running down my face. "Okay well first we need to make sure that you actually are pregnant" Lauren told me as I nodded in agreement. Twenty minutes later I was sitting in my bedroom with Lauren holding my hand as we waited for the tests to be ready. The timer went off  making Lauren and I look towards the bathroom. "Do you want me to check for you" Lauren asked, "Yes please" I said with a shaky voice. She left into the bathroom returning with the three test. "Y/N... you're pregnant. They all came back positive" a sob left my mouth as I desperately tried to regain my breathing. Laur quickly came to my side pulling me into her chest as my body shook. "Don't worry babe, Mani loves you so much, she won't leave you or this baby" I weakly nodded into her chest. I need to talk to Mani I thought to myself.
Next day
I finally had the guts to call Normani which led me to me standing outside her house. I rang the doorbell hearing the sound of footsteps coming closer to the door making my nerves shoot through the roof. "Baby!" Mani yelled rushing to me embracing me in a much needed hug. "Hi" I whispered back. She looked at me with teary eyes, " I thought you were mad at me" she said to me as a tear rolled down her cheek. I quickly wiped it away with the pad of my thumb. "No baby, I could never be mad at you" I reassured her with a tender kiss. "But I do need to talk to you" I told her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside placing me on her lap as she sat down on the couch. "What's wrong baby?" she questioned as I turned to straddle her making her eyes widen at my sudden action. "Audrey left me" I said looking down. "I thought you were going to break  up with her" she asked. "I-I didn't have the heart too, but she left me after she found out that impregnant" I rushed the last part out. "What?" Mani looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm pregnant Normani, with your baby" I said to her while staring deep into her eyes. She grabbed my head with both hands and crashed our lips together in a passionate filled kiss that I quickly reciprocated. She pulled away with tears in her eyes looking at me with the most loving gaze. "You're pregnant with my baby" she whispered. "The love of my life is having my baby" she said louder. I giggled at her exciment, "So you're not mad" I asked concern laced in my voice. "No baby I could never be mad at that, i'm going to have a baby with the woman I love." I quickly pulled her in with a kiss trying to hide the tears rolling down my face. She pulled away placing her hands on my stomach "Hey peanut, it's mama here. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and I can't wait to have you in my arms. Ima do everything I can to keep you and mommy happy. I love you my sweet angel." she kissed my still flat tummy causing butterflies to erupt in my belly."I love you Normani Kordei Hamilton" i said to her, "I love you too Y/N Y/MN Y/LN"