normani/you

*G!P Smut*

Your POV
I've been sleeping around with Normani for months now, I feel horrible about cheating on my girlfriend Audrey of 2 years but I don't feel the sparks anymore. Normani makes me feel loved and beautiful, something I haven't felt in a long time. Right now she had me sprawled across the bed while she worshipped every part of my body. "Mani.." I moaned as she sucked on my neck, "please.. I-I need you" I whimpered as she began running her cock head between my folds teasingly. "Are you ready baby girl" she husked into my ear, making my hips buck up looking for some type of friction. That was all the motivation she needed before slamming all 10 inches into me making me scream at the sudden intrusion. This was defenitly not the first time but she was just so big, it always took me a while to adjust. She peppered my face with light kisses while she waited for me to adjust, after a couple of seconds I began to thrust my hips upward begging her to start making love to me. She quickly set a pace making my back arch with each thrust. "God babygirl, you're always so... fuck always so...tight" she moaned as I clawed at her back. "You stretch me out so good Mani" I moaned back. She picked up her pace slamming into me making my moans grow louder with each thrust. "Fucck baby please don't stop!" I yelled as she hit that rough patch inside me. "Wouldn't dream of it Y/NN" she groaned as I clenched around her thick meat. "Maaannnni I.. Ima... FUCK!" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I came all over her dick, my jucies spilling all over her causing her to buck into me wildly while spilling her seed into me causing me to moan at the feeling of being filled up by her cum. "Ohh my god, that was amazing" she panted as she rested her head on my shoulder trying to catch her breath. I quietly giggled kissing her temple as she left feather kisses along my collarbone. She finally looked up and leaned in bringing our lips together for a pssionate kiss. She slowly pulled out of me making me whine at the loss of contact, but soon was replaced with a satisfied sigh as she pulled me into her side running her hand through my hair. "I love you Y/N, I want to be with you... officially" she told me. "I love you too Manibear, and I know so do I, that's why I plan on breaking up with Audrey" I said to her, "Really baby?!" she pulled back with a huge smile on her face. "Yes really" I giggled, "I only want to be with you" "Good cause you're only mine" she said as she kissed me with all the love she could muster up into the kiss. She pulled back with a toothy grin as I simply stared at the beautiful girl next to me.