camren/ you

when Lauren decides to leave you for Brad, she gets jealous when a certain bandmate pays extra attention to you

Your POV
It's been months since Lauren broke up with me, to say I was surprised was an understatement I swear everything was going great. I still kept in touch with the other girls and always asked to make sure Lauren was doing fine and was happy. Camila and I always have been close but after the break up with Lauren, we texted non stop and that little banana loving freak always kept a smile on my face. My feelings didn't go unnoticed by Dinah since I ended up venting to her how the petite cuban was catching my attention. The girls had an important dinner to attend to this weekend and Camila invited me as her plus one.
Saturday evening
I was getting my makeup done by some makeup artist Cami hired for me while scrolling aimesly through my phone when a knock at the door caused me to look up and lock eyes with the brown eyed beauty. "Camila, you look.... wow" is all I could say because honestly she looked breathtaking. "You don't look too bad yourself Y/LN" she shot me a wink causing me to look down at my hands trying to hide my blush. "I still have to get dressed" I mumbled as I got up from my seat walking over to my closet to retrive the dress her stylist had designed for me. As I walked out of the room I heard someone gasp, looking up Camila was staring at me making me shift under her gaze. "Y/N you look gorgeous" she said while looking intently at me, I quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran off to get my purse. After leaving my apartment we walked out to the car, getting in and making our way to the dinner.
Skips car ride bc i'm lazy
Arriving at the venue we met up with the rest of the girls and my breath hitched as I saw the green eyed goddess that left me not too long ago. "Hey Y/NN" Dinah said causing me to avert my gaze from Lauren, "Hey DJ" I hugged her back. "SUNSHINE!" I yelled "Y/N!" Ally yelled back. "Best for last huh?" Mani asked "You got that right Hamilton" she smirked making me laugh. "Hey! I thought I was the best" Camila said with a pout, I giggled at her cuteness and swung my arm over her shoulder kissing her temple in the process making her blush "Of course you are Cami" I said to her. Lauren was nowhere in sight and honestly I was glad. We walked into the dinning area and quickly found our seats. As we neared the table I saw Lauren sitting there with Brad, she looked up and saw me walking hand in hand with Camila she had a look of hurt, anger and most of all jealousy written all over her face. We sat at our seats Cami sitting to my right and Dinah sitting on my left. Across us is Ally, Mani, Lauren and no lip Brad. Camila had her hand resting on my thigh for the last 10 minutes and I swear she could feel the goosebumps on my skin caused by her touch. I looked over at her with pleading eyes and she just gave me an innocent smile, I swear from the corner of my eye I could see Lauren fuming with jealously but I didn't care since the latina next to me was quickly stealing my heart. I draped my arm over Camila's shoulders causing her to lean into my touch. Lauren gave me a cold glare and decided to spark up a conversation. "So camz whats up with you and Shawn" Lauren asked Camila "Uh nothing everyone knows that" Camila said in a duh tone, "he's just a good friend, plus I have my eyes on someone else" she looked up at me and gave me a small smile which caused me to lean in and kiss her forehead lightly. "GET IT Y/SN" Dinah yelled causing Cami & I to giggle, god how I love her giggle. Lauren rolled her eyes and turned to Brad and started talking amongst themselves. I turned my attention to the cuban next to me while she looked down at her lap. I removed my arm from around her and used my finger to lift up her chin. "Baby what's wrong" I asked Cami as she averted my gaze "I just.." "You just what Mila, you know you can tell me anything" she looked into my eyes then down to my lips little did I realized I did the same, before I knew it we were both leaning in when our lips finally touched. Her plump lips fit so perfectly with mine as they moved in sync. A couple seconds later we heard someone abruptly get up from the table and storm off, we pulled away to see Brad running after a very pissed Lauren. Camila giggled and spoke "I guess someone isn't too happy about us" I giggled at that and pecked her lips once more. "Y/N, i'd never leave you for someone else like Lauren did" she told me, "I know baby, I know."