Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"What would you like for today," The man from behind the bar asked and gave me a wink. Before I could answer, Master Alexander spoke, "Two glasses of Armand de Brignac."

Well, when the man turned and faced Alexander, his expression immediately dropped. I knew that wink would get himself into trouble.

"Coming right up, Mr. Peterson," he answered shyly.

Our wine glasses were served and the lights were focused on the stage. The same man I saw a while ago spoke, "Good evening everyone, I am Cole and this is my submissive Christina," he said.

My eyes even got bigger when I realized that it was my two best friends. "Watch," master said.

I got comfortable with my seat as the show began. "Christina here disobeyed me. She was late and called her master by his name. What should I do about that?"

Cole's voice was deep and surely seductive to Christina. People started cheering, "Punish her! Whip her! Spank her!"

Cole took off Christina's blindfold and her eyes instantly met mine. Both Cole and Christina knew that I would be here and they just smirked.

"Flogger or cane?"

Christina answered, "Flogger, master."

"Cane it is."

I couldn't believe that I am seeing my best friend naked next to her boyfriend right now but I admit, their scene is turning me on.

"Count and ask for another, understood?"

"Yes, master."

The cane was probably a bitch to Christina's skin but she did what her master had said. The cane landed on her ass, breast, and other territorial parts of her body.

What made her struggle the most was probably the vibrator inside her since her legs were shaking.

"Fourteen, can I please have another? Master, may I come?"

"No," he said. The cane continued biting her skin and Christina's counts were turning to pleasurable moans, making me wetter every second.

I wonder how it would be like if it was me on the cross and Master Alexander punishing me. Suddenly, vibrations shot through my body.

"Shit," I muttered because of the intense feeling.

"Cursing in front of master?" Master Alexander looked at me with a frowned looks and using his remote control, he showed me that he put the setting on the highest.

"Ahh, please Alexander," I begged, completely forgetting that I should not be calling him by his name.

"And not calling me master," he added. Now, I know why he's doing this, he wants to punish me too.

I tried to focus on Christina and Cole's scene but my body was betraying me. I let out a silent moan but even that captured Cole's attention and he smiled at me. He knows what I'm going through.

Minutes passed and my walls are starting to clench on the balls and Christina was begging for her master's permission to release.