Chapter Eleven

I spent the whole day with Alexander and everything was great. We both had a picnic like some loving teenagers and we watched the sunset. It's beyond beautiful.

After that, I've told him that I need time to think about our relationship and thankfully, he let me.

Now, I'm on Christina's house, hoping that she'll be able to help me with my thoughts. I know that she can relate with my situation if I open up to her.

I knocked on her door and I expected her to open it and instead, I found Cole. Yep, he's shirtless and his hair is very messy at seven in the evening.

Cole, her dominant boyfriend is hiding behind the door. "Hold up, Kathleen, give me a minute," he laughed before closing the door and opening it again.

This time, he's fully dressed. "Who's at the door, Mast- Oh! Kathleen, what brings you here?"

I could tell her expression that they definitely did something. Christina was wearing a silk robe and her hair's messy as well.

"I think I interrupted something, I'm sorry! I can come back la-" Christina grabbed me inside and pulled me into a hug.

"It's fine, Kathleen. Sweetheart, I'll go get some dinner, I'll be back later and resume what we were -"

"Okay, Cole! No need to blurt it out, love you!" Cole gave her a kiss on the forehead before giving her a wink.

Sometimes, I think that I'll never be loved by someone as much as they love each other. Sure, they've been through rough patches but they both stayed strong, and I'm happy for them.

Christina brewed some coffee instead of giving me wine, she said that she didn't want to me to be tipsy for whatever I have to say.

"So? What happened!" Christina squealed. She desperately wanted me to tell her.

"He told me that he likes me and I didn't know what to say so I kissed him and things got heated up." Obviously, she wanted to know more and I continued.

"We both knew that it was going to lead to that then I didn't know what I was doing, I asked him to dominate me."

Christina basically choked on air. Her eyes were full of shock because she didn't expect me to say that, at all. "I love that wild side of you, Kath!"

She asked me how we did it and I told her the rest of the story. I told her how I said I trusted him and he tied me up, knowing that I was still a virgin.

Christina's surprised expression was all over face. She gasped when I told that he gave me love bites and all the sexual torture he gave me with his toys.

"You held an orgasm as a first timer? Impressive, woman!" She laughed. Oh God, thankfully I don't feel embarrassed.

After lots of catching up, I remembered the reason why I came here in the first place so my facial expression changed and she noticed it quickly.

"I like him too, Tina, I'm scared that if I sign his contract, everything else would change," I explained.

She really was the perfect person to talk about this since she has the same experience. "Hey, Kath, look at me and Cole. We both started as high school friends. Later on, I bumped into him when I entered the club. Our relationship at first was strictly contractual," she said.

"Then, guess what? Our feelings for each other grew stronger than the contract. We trusted each other so we talked, we negotiated. Outside of the scenes, we're a couple, we love each other.

But things change when we switch to our roles, that's when the contract applies. Don't think of it as a forbiddance to your relationship. It's a boundary to your limits whenever you explore your sensuality. At the end of it, it all goes down to trust."