Chapter Sixteen

Alexander Peterson's Point of View

"Gerald, convince the investors that the deal they're making is too grand, we can't afford to risk such negotiation." Gerald, my chief operating officer has been getting on my shoulder for quite a while now. Our partners from London learned about my partnership with the Bellisima Model Agency and now they're demanding for higher shares.

"Alexander, they'll cut all ties if we don't partake on their demand," he said. Maybe all they need is a better negotiator so I agreed, "Fine, tell them I'll meet them in a month, get the company to book a flight," I responded.

"You can't pull a deal without Ms. Bellisima, that's a rule, Alexander," my lawyer interrupted. So far, this meeting has been nothing but a stress. "I'm well aware of that. Let me handle it for once, okay?"

The board agreed with me and I adjourned the meeting. Now, all I have to do is to convince Kathleen. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard since she's literally a part of my company already. I just don't want her seeing the bad side of my company because of the deals that are unfinished.

When I ran down all her company reports, Kathleen has a straight record of successful business deals and acquisitions yet here am I, sweating about one fucking deal. Only if they weren't my biggest investors, I would have trashed their demands.

Anyways, I have to prepare the club for my submissive today. Since I left her yesterday, I haven't talked to her because I wanted her to imagine all the possible things that we could do today. That smart innocent mind of hers will probably be in shock later.

I called Jason, one of my club handlers. I haven't been in the club for quite a while now and he's been managing it since. "Did Alexander Peterson resurrect from the dead?" He laughed when he answered my call.

"Prepare Room 01 for me," I told him. "Woah, hold on, who's the lucky submissive of yours to deserve the most luxurious room?" he asked.

Pleasure, the club, has different rooms for private scenes. Some are the average designed rooms for various activities but other rooms are special. Room 01 is known to be the high-class room of Pleasure, it contains the newest and most pleasurable toys and types of equipment and I know that Kathleen will enjoy them.

"Not your business, Jason. Don't tell anyone about my arrival too," I added. I don't think Kathleen would like being seen in the club yet so I would make it private. "First, the grand room. Second, you don't want anyone to see you. What's up with you, bro?" He teased.

"Just do as you're told, Jason," I laughed. He's always nosy about everything and he always annoys the shit out of me. "Any news or reports about the club?" I asked him. Lately, I have been taking my club for granted, it's a good thing Jason's out there to keep an eye out.

"Nope, the new supplies just came in yesterday. Your rooms were cleaned and re-stocked. Plus, new employees came in about two weeks ago. Everything's going well," he explained. I quickly wondered how Kathleen will take in everything later.

Sure, she has a best friend that tells her about kinky details but nothing's more realistic than seeing it yourself. Then, I asked, "Who's doing a show today?"

"Cole and his submissive," he answered. "His submissive is Christina Winters, correct?" Jason answered me with a 'yes' and it made things even better. I wonder if Christina has told Kathleen that she'll be doing a show.

"Okay, great. I'll see you later," I hung up. I just have to get through this day and I'll enjoy the rest of my evening. Thinking about ravishing her tight little walls is giving me a hard-on already. Remembering everything that happened a couple of days ago isn't helping at all.