Chapter Seventeen

Sexual Content (PG-13)

I touched the intricate design of the collar that Master Alexander has given me. It made me feel safe and owned. Right now, I don't give a damn if anyone sees 'Kathleen Bellisima' in the top BDSM club, I am not Kathleen Bellisima, I am Master Alexander's submissive.

We walked through a large hallway and I followed master behind. I admired his broad structure and took in all his features. He never gets any less handsome.

I wondered as to why there were no people in our way. Isn't this club supposed to be filled with people? So I asked, "Master?"

"Yes, love?"

We continued walking past the hallway filled with different doors and I said, "Why are there no people?"

"I figured you didn't want to be seen so I took you to the private way."

So that's why I'm not seeing much interactions, he is treating me like his princess, caring for my emotions but to tonight, I want it to be not just about me but about my master as well.

"Take me wherever you want, master," I said with honesty. If he wants to humiliate me, I would gladly take it as long as Master Alexander shows who I belong too.

"Are you sure, princess?" He asked. "I can punish you in front of everyone, embarrass you, humiliate you, I will do everything I want to do if you let me," Master Alexander added.

I expected myself to be scared of his words but I didn't. I can feel my core throbbing in need, my juices flowing, making it harder not to let it slip down my thighs. Instead, I said, "As long as it what happens in here, stays in here, master."

He smiled wickedly, pleased that I had agreed. "Crystal clear, my little one."

Master Alexander turned on the right hall and opened a glass door. That's when I heard everything. Slow seductive music filling my ears, dim lights, and the smell of sėx.

Surprised was an understatement for my reaction. We were on the second floor, making it easy to view everything that's happening below.

Dominants, dominatrix, submissives, and other types of sexual statuses were seen. Some were playing with each other, teasing, and what got me more turned on were the two people on stage.

A girl was tied up on a cross, blindfolded, and naked. Next to her was a man, wearing nothing else but leather pants, holding a black leather crop in his hands.

I squinted my eyes to see better but the lights betrayed me, making me see less. Then, I didn't notice that I have observed too long and Master Alexander was waiting for me.

"I'm sorry, master," I bowed my head down.

"It's okay, for now. Let's go down and watch the scene, shall we?" He said.

I nodded and followed him to the stairs which led us both to the ground floor. Many women were collared, barely clothed yet they weren't ashamed of their nakedness.

Some were also intimidating because of the way they brought themselves. I felt my submissive side bowing down even more. Anything that surprised me, even more, was I recognized some of the faces and I didn't care.

"Sit," Master Alexander pointed to one of the high stools in front of the bar. I sat down and bit my lip from moaning.

I have forgotten about the silver balls inside me and it felt oh so good when I took a seat! Master sat next to me and chuckled when he heard my silent moan.