Chapter Fourteen

I woke up and found myself next to a gorgeous sleeping Alexander Peterson. I turned to face his beautiful face as the memories from last night came back to me.

We have done it. It could not be more romantic with the man in front of me. Scattered rose petals, candles, and him. He treated me like I was his queen.

He was still heavily asleep so I decided to slip out of his arms and cook some breakfast but when I tried, Alexander moved and pulled me closer to him.

"I'll cook you breakfast," I said before placing a kiss on his mouth. He groaned and asked me to stay but I quickly jumped out of the bed.

After washing myself up, I went to his beautiful marble kitchen and cooked breakfast. Minutes later, he went down and sat with me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked before kissing me softly. That alone sent sparks throughout my whole body.

"Very sore," I answered honestly. He looked me with approval, "I did my job right," he said.

Every time I move today, myself reminds me of what we have done yesterday. Even though a part of me wished that we should have waited longer, I don't regret any of it.

As long as it's with him, I have nothing to regret. I love everything I do with Alexander. Yesterday night, I had a dream about the two of us. It may seem weird but my dream was about him, proposing to me.

"Alexander, can I ask you something?" I hope this would be a great time to open this up.

"You can always ask me anything, darling," he assured. "Will you come with me to my parents' anniversary?" I hate how I felt shy in front of him. I never really asked a guy out before.

Then, he answered, "You don't have to ask Kathleen. Besides, I was supposed to ask you that, I'm invited too you know?"

Great! I now have a date and the next thing I need is my dress. Alexander and I ate our breakfast and we enjoyed the whole morning just talking to each other and cuddling on his sofa.

I love that it's a Saturday today, mostly my weekends, I spend it with Xander. "When are we going back home?" I asked him.

Manhattan may be a lovely place but my heart belongs to Brooklyn. It's been my hometown. "How about this afternoon?" he suggested.

I agreed with him and now, we have half of the day to ourselves. After breakfast, I decided to go for a bath. The minute I stepped out of his grip, he pulled me back and carried me bridal style.

"Alexander! What are you doing?" I squealed. Then, his face turned serious and gave me a wicked grin. "It's Sir, my love."

He's planning on having a scene and I don't know if my body has fully recovered from him ripping me apart yesterday. Nonetheless, I trust him with all my mind, body, heart, and soul.

"Yes, sir."

- - - - - - - - - -

Mild Sexual Content (PG-13)

Alexander carried me towards the bathroom and placed me down gently. His bathroom was enormous, the tub looked more like a jacuzzi. He filled it with water then turned to face me again.

This time, I knew that I'm no longer Kathleen to him and he's definitely not Alexander anymore. The person standing in front of me is now my dominant.

I wanted nothing more to please him and even though he hasn't taught me to, Christina had given me a few tips. Before he could say anything, I dropped to my knees.