A Happy Ending (Part 1) 💍

Months passed on and on and Jayden have to go back to school with her mom who works there as a 3rd grade teacher.

"Remember to enjoy your school days because you never know when it ends"

"Got it, bye Mom"

Nya waved back to her before she head to her classroom.

"Ms. Walker! I need you to meet your next door 3rd grade teacher" The school principal said and the raven walked up to him.

"He told me that you two know each other and are parents to Jayden" The principal added and Nya gasped of who it is.

"Ms. Walker, meet Mr. Gordon" The principal boomed. Nya smiled and hugged her boyfriend.

"The two of you are partners in school business but also next door neighbors classes"

"And apartment buddies" Nya added and Jay laughed.

"You two, so adorable! You both remind me of this amazane ship, Jaya but I'm not a shipper at all" The principal gushed.

Jay mouthed "Sure" to Nya who giggled. "Just don't do anything crazy" The principle informed before walking away.

"Well, I'll see you at break, Mr. Gordon" Nya said before kissing his cheek. "See you too, Ms. Walker' Jay said and blow her an air kiss before going in his classroom. Nya laughed and walked in her classroom.

After school, Jayden walked out and looked for Nya to come out of her classroom. But when she got there, the raven's not the only one who's going to walked the young brunette back to the apartment.

Jayden smiked and hugged the older brunette. "So you're working here as well, huh? Have fun" Jayden exclaimed. "Thanks for encouraging me, Jade but I think it's time for you to be a Gordon"

"OMG!"-Jayden.

"We don't have to go somewhere fancy but I want to say that right now, it's beautiful and that all of us are here especially for Jayden, our daughter who get to see it"

Throughout the breeze and everyone left the school except for Jay, Nya, and Jayden.

"A second of a tear have fall from the eye as memories flashed through your mind with a necklace that represents our love.
Every hour, surprises and sacrifices come and our unexpected love was about to end.
Until 2 saves from me brought us back together. As you move on, I never stopped loving you as I wait for hope.
One thing I love about each other is that we are able to create the most beautiful daughter who's hydroelectric.
As I look at you right now, you need a husband, a father to Jade, and someone by both of your sides forever.
You two are looking at him and I'm all that. With help from Jade, I have been waiting to ask this but..........................................................
WILL YOU NYA WALKER MARRY ME?"

"Yes, I would marry you"

The two kissed(not even noticing Jayden freaking out) passionate. ❤️

"My wish did come true" Jayden said and watched her parents kissed.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!