Campfire

Today was the day Jay get to show Jayden and Nya to this campsite in the forest to test out these fire flames to see if they're stable or not when it comes to camping.

"Jade, why the sad face?"

"Mom, I was hoping you and Jay get married one day but sadly he'll be at camp for the next whole month"

"But, Jade, Jay let us come by and stay here for a day so let's hang out together in these beautiful woods" .

"Yeah! Mommy and kid time! Love that!"

Nya laughed and hugged her daughter and Jay walked up to a well short fat guy who was wearing a toupee. "Sir, I'm here with some guests, is there anything I do before we go test out these fire flames?" Jay said.

"Hmm, go set up some tents for you and the guests, night we will test out these fire flames in these woods deeper away from the campsite" The mayor of Paradise said before taking a sip of his wine.

Jay smiled and walked up to Nya and Jayden. "I guess I can hangout with you two before night hits but before that we get to set up our tents" Jay said. "That's cool, let's hope there's some shooting stars around here" Jayden exclaimed giving the brunette a wink. Jay nodded and Nya hugged the two. "Let's do this!"She said.

After setting up the tents, Jayden squealed as she, Nya, and Jay walked on the mountains. Jay was nervous if he can do this or not. This is a once in a lifetime. He's not going to be a dork.

"I'll go and get some flowers, mom, Jay, see you two later" Jayden said as she run to find some flowers.

"What's up with Jade, Jay?" Nya said giving the brunette a confused look. 

{Jay}
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
But fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

{Nya}
You think it's easy
You think I don't want to run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why
Because we're able to be
Just you and me
Within these walls
But when we go outside
You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all

No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight

{Both}
All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you

{Nya}
It feels impossible

{Jay}
It's not impossible

{Nya}
Is it impossible?

{Both}
Say that it's possible

{Both}

How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
Why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

{Nya}
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and
My hands are tied

"Nya, there's a million words to describe you to make it more special. You're my blossom, small glass of water, streak, and princess. Will you Nya Walker m-"

"Jay! The mayor needs you!" One of the campsite folks said and Jayden run up to them with daisies in her hands. "What happened?" The young brunette said. "I'll be there, c'mon you two let's head back to the camp site" Jay said to his girlfriend and daughter.

"Mayor what is it?" Jay said to his boss. "Hmm, let's start the fire flames experiment right now away from the campsite to the deeper part of these woods"

"Well it's dark already so alright, just tell some of these guys to carry the flammable containers"

"You heard what Jay said? Move! Now!"

Nya run up to the mayor with a concerned face. "What can my daughter and I do while you guys do the experiment?"

"Just get some rest, let the big boys do the big stuff while you young ladies sleep so that the two of you can be fully energized for tomorrow to leave the campsite"

Nya scoffed and walked up to her daughter.

"Let's get some rest, Jade"

"Is Jay going to be fine?"

"Yeah, he is, remember he's our shocking hero"

"Nice one, mom"

As the two sleep throughout the night, smoke was rising inside the tent and Jayden and Nya can't sleep. "What was that?" Jayden said. "If there's smoke, then there's.............." She and her daughter got out and saw the woods on fire. "Fire?!" The mayor was running out coughing and looked at the two. "The experiment gone wrong instead of setting up fireworks, it set a wild fire!" The mayor explained and Nya take out her phone to call some firefighters.

"Hello, Ninjago Emergency, Kai speaking"

"Kai! There's a wild fire in the woods! Look out of the window now!"

When Kai looked at the window, he gasped. All he can see was fire and smoke from the woods.

"Dang, that's one bad fire! Don't worry, I'll call the ninja and some firefighters to get there!"

"Wait?! Kai, you're a ninja!"

"Wrong, sis, ninja firefighter!"

"Just get your butts here, now and stopped this wild fire from spreading!"

"Roger that up!"

The call ended and Nya run up to the mayor as some men coming out of the deeper woods. "Wait! Where's Jay?" Nya said and Jayden gasped in fear. "He must have fainted in the deeper part of the woods when it all started! He's losing oxygen!" One of the men said and Jayden screamed very loud and start to sob.

"Jade, I'll save him for the two of us" Nya said and hugged her.

Jayden let go of the hug and run into the deeper part of the woods just in time for some trees to fall.

"Jade!" Nya yelled and shoot out water to cool down the trees that are on fire.

"The water ninja? Then that means Jay's the lightning ninja!" The mayor exclaimed and Nya give him and the men buckets of water.

"Let's cool this fire before it spreads"

The mayor and the men nodded and run up to the fire and splashed it over the fire as Nya use her water powers to cool it down.

"Jade! I hope you're okay" Nya said.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!