Saving Lightning

The young brunette run deep in the fire. Worrying the person that will become her dad will be fine and survive.

"Jay! Where are you?" Jayden yelled and panted in fear. Deep in the flames thanks to the experiment, the fire got worse than ever.

Jay coughed and slowly got up but a tree hit his leg. Injuring him very bad, he fell on the grass. Jayden use her lightning powers and run passed many trees and spotted the brunette on the floor.

"Jay!" She said and run up to him.

"Jade, leave now!"

"No!I won't leave my new daddy here!

"Jade, your mother's worried about you, you have to leave now! Leave me here alone to die"

"I won't let you die alone, I love you and I rather die with you than leaving you alone"

"Jade?"

"Don't worry about me and my health, together we will die"

Jayden started to coughed as the fire gets near them. Jay groaned in pain at his injured leg by the tree.

Jayden's eyes glow and as her entire body glowed, Jay gasped. "Her true potential?! But how?" Jay said.

At this moment, water come out surrounding her with lightning and two elements put down the wild fire.

Kai come out of a firefighter truck with Zane and Cole in a police car. "The fire! It's near Ninjago City!" The mayor cried and Kai looked at Lloyd who's in a helicopter with a scoop claw full of water. "Pour some of the water, Lloyd!" Kai shouted and Lloyd nodded. He released the water and some of the fire got out.

"The fire! It got worse and the ocean's far to get more water!" Lloyd shouted to the comm that Kai, Lloyd, Zane, Cole, and many people hear. "Kai, Jade and Jay are in that fire! They might die!" Nya said and Kai's face got worried.

Everyone waited as the fire spreads until a aura blue lightning water washed the fire away in the woods. Everyone gasped and Nya smiled and run deep in the woods.

There, she saw her daughter and boyfriend lying on the ground. "Guys! Come here! They're alright!" Nya yelled and her brother and friends went up to where she was at.

"Calm the ambulances, Cole, they need to go to the hospital" Zane said and Cole nodded. "I need the nearest ambulances here in Ninjago Woods" Cole said and waited for a reply in the comms.

"Shh, Jade, Jay, you two are alright, don't worry, the ambulances are coming" Nya said as she placed her hand on their cheeks that have smoke and ash.

"What caused the fire to go away, guys?" Lloyd said. "I don't know, Lloyd, perhaps it was Jayden" Zane explained. "Jayden? Why her?" Kai said.

"In my guess about her is that not only she has lightning powers like Jay but water like Nya. Combined, she's able to get her true potential by her feelings to someone" The nindroid added.

"That someone is Jay and I guess they do have a close relationship like father and daughter" Kai said and the nindroid nodded.

As the ambulances come to picked Jayden and Jay up to the hospital, Nya watched the cars disappeared in the woods. "Tomorrow, you get to visit them to see how they're doing" Cole said. "Thanks, you guys" Nya exclaimed.

The mayor and his men went to go packed their stuff up and one thing for sure is that something good will happen to the raven but what is it?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!