Miss Moving On 💧

The raven was coming home from her work which was a teacher to her 3rd grade students. She gave up of being a ninja and so did the others especially her brother.

But good news, Skylor and Kai got married yesterday after Jayden's 5th birthday.

Nya cried as her brother kissed his bride who's her best friend. Jayden started to cry and looked at her mom. She hold her hand and lay her head on her shoulder. "I want a dad, mommy" Jayden whimpered and Nya nodded in reply. Jay's been dead for a long time and Jayden haven't had a father for a very long time. To Nya, she wasn't married. Like her brother. For her sake, she needs to move on her relationships.

Nya placed her keys in the lock to her apartment where she and her daughter live at and opened up the door. She walked in and placed her bag on a chair and head to Jayden's bedroom.

There Kai was telling her a bedtime story and Jayden slowly closed her eyes at her uncle's funny noises of the story he's telling them. She's about to sleep until she saw her mom.

"Mommy!" Jayden squealed and run up to her mom. "Jade, you should get some rest for tomorrow to the park, okay?" Nya informed her brunette daughter. "Yes, mommy, I will" Jayden said and she jumped back onto her bed.

Kai laughed and looked at his phone. "Sky needs me, sis, thank you for letting me watch Jade. She's such a good girl" Kai said as he head to the front door of the apartment. "She is, Kai, tell Sky I say hi" Nya said. Kai nodded and he closed the front door and head to his red convertible.

Nya sit down on the couch and looked at her phone. She sighed as she remembered how strong her relationship with Jay was before he died.

Being a single mom sucks cause you don't have anyone to talk to besides your kid. As Jayden fell asleep, Nya watched a really touching video of her and Jay.

"Jay, where are we?"

"We're at Whistle Mountains, just like you wanted to go, silly."

"Last one down from the mountains is a rotten egg."

"You're too silly, N's!"

The two slid down competing against each other and a very bad blizzard hits.

"N's, here's my jacket. You need it more than I do."

"But Jay-"

"Hop onto my back, I think I see a cabin not too far from here"

Nya nodded and she hopped onto her boyfriend's back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jay walked through many of the freezing blizzard and Dareth smiled at the two and let them in to get warm.

"Thanks, Jay, but you don't have to give up your jacket"

"I only give it up because I love you, N's"

"I would do the same to you, Jay, I love you too baby"

The two leaned in and kissed by the fireplace.

Nya cried and shut off her phone. She looked at everything that reminds her of her boyfriend and she hoped she will find a man like Jay.

A good start, right? It's a musical Jaya story by the way. 😃

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!