Unite For All

Days passed and the raven waited to see if Jay and Jayden are okay. The wild fire's been our and throughout learning about the true potential of the young brunette, Lloyd have been informed about it. The former green ninja decided to let the lightning temple get rebuild by construction workers for Jay to train Jayden to be a ninja. But for Nya, she continued being a teacher to her students, the 3rd graders.

But whilst for waiting for any news, Nya waited in the hospital and a doctor was waiting for her. "Ms. Walker, I have good news about Jayden and Jay"

"What is it? It's been 3 months and there was no news about them yet"

"Let's say they're doing alright. They get to leave today"

"Thank you, doctor so much"

"No problem, you may come in the emergency room to pick them up"

As the doctor let Nya in the emergency room, Nya saw her daughter and the man she loved smiling at her.

"Jade!"

"Mommy!"

"I'm so glad you're okay"

"Yeah, same here! But a certain someone misses you the most. Trust me, he and I have a good chat"

"Wonder why"

Jayden went to leave the two adults alone to get something from the trunk.

"What happened to your leg?"-Nya

"Let's say a tree made it worse and will take longer to heal for approximately 2 or 3 months"

"Yikes! So what will we do for the next 2 or 3 months?" .

"Besides going on dates, I suggested for the two of us to hang out with Jade"

"Agree, after all we did created her"

"So let's play Uno or Monopoly and that means you get to cook that parmesan"

"Right, and you're helping me out make it" *giving a wink at him*.

"I love you"

"Love you too"

The two leaned in and kiss just in time for Jayden to walked in with flowers  in her hands. She smiled and watched it last long. The two adults did not know Jayden was there since she didn't make a sound at all.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!