Okay I love you Amore mio ,my Romeo she said and quickly disconnected the call.

He laugh at the name she just called him because she always calls him by his name , he smile looking at her number and then kept the phone aside before walking to his bathroom

He too a hot long bath and got dress in a black trouser , white shirt and a black blazer. And a black bow he looked very handsome

Quickly taking all the next things he will be needing ,he took his phone from his bedside drawer and then walked out of his side to tell dinning area where he met his parents and Anna eating breakfast

Masha Allah My faiz is looking very handsome his mother said as he greeted her, thank you mom he said sitting beside Anna.

You look dashing Anwar, tell me is there a girl she ask and eyed her not saying anything while she laugh.

You look good my son Don't mind her Daddy said and he smile saying thank you.

Have this my love I cooked it just for you Mummy said serving him his favourite food , Masa and miyan taushe.

Thank you mum you are just the best he said and she smile pecking his forehead.

Anything for my darling son she said. Mummy am your yar auta fa Anna pout.

Abeg jare move aside Anwar said to her , while she pout saying Mummy kinganshi ko.

She smile at their little drama before side hugging Anna, I love you so much my yar auta and anything for you too she said and she hug her back saying I love you more .

Daddy and Anwar smile as they proceed on eating their breakfast with a cup of coffee a maid just brought for him.

After breakfast Daddy who was dressed in a white baban Riga said let's go Anwar.

You go first Daddy I Need to stop by somewhere he said .

Okay my son but make sure you don't get to the company on time.

Insha Allah he said and Daddy bod his head.

Daddy will you take me to school today please Anna who just walked down the spiral staircase beautifully dresses in a cream straight dress and a green kimono on top with a black veil by habiba da silva and her black heels and black designer bag she looked very beautiful.

Yes sure my princess let's go he said and she smile biding her mother and Anwar goodbye .

Bye mummy , bye Anwar she said. Bye my live mummy said Allah ya bada saa she said and Anna replied with ameen.

Bye sidda he said just to annoy her, Anwar she called in a strict voice and he laugh as the three of the walked out of the front door to where their cars have parked waiting for them. After biding their mother goodbye and she wished them all the best.

Anwar got into his car telling his driver Musa that he will by him self, toh yallabai he said and he got inside his car and drove directly to faiha's house.

He parked by their gate as he was about to Dail her number when he saw her coming out of their gate beautifully dressed in a Navy and blue cream set abaya, and a cream bag with its veil and a cream loafers.

She didn't notice him as she started walking in search of a cab.

He got put of his car smiling.

AMORE he called and she quickly turn around , her eyes wide as saucer.

Anwar you are here she said as he walked closer to her.

Yes he said.

What are you doing here , aren't you going to work she ask looking at him.

Yes but I couldn't go with out seeing my beautiful princess so am here he said and she blush looking away.

By the way you look breathtakingly beautiful he said and she blush harder saying you don't look bad yourself.

OK come I will drop you he said , OK she simply said as they walk to his car, he opened the passenger door for her and she smile as she climbed in, he smile back closing the door and then walked to his side he hit in and drive to Base university.

I am sleepy.. But I managed to update for you all❤❤

May Allah accept our ibaada in this blessed month.

"Ameen"

Vote

Comment

Share