chapter XIII

hey guys! so for the next two chapters or so, it will just be some fluff. there might be some angst towards the end of the story which is coming near, but mainly fluff. after this, i will make another story with another ship. comment which one i should do. the only fandoms i'm in is pjo obviously, voltron, miraculous, the maze runner, and mcga.
———-
6/25/18  3:37am
nico pov
"i win!" i exclaimed as i placed down the zeus card on the floor.

percy groaned. "that was the fourth time in a row. why are you so good at this?"

i smiled triumphantly. "i've had many years of practice."

i heard the bed creak and i turned around to look at will who was laying on the bed. he slowly got up and rubbed his eyes. he touched his bruised nose and cheek then flinched afterwards.

"what time is it?" he said groggily.

i checked the clock on the wall and was surprised at how late, or early, it was.

"3:48 in the morning," i said to will.

he groaned then got out of the bed. "why are you even up at this time?"

he started to walk over to the bathroom, (those are the perks of being children of the big three, you get your own bathroom) then jumped at the sight of percy.

he placed a hand on his heart then took a deep breath. "gods, percy. you scared me. what are you doing here?"

"annabeth told me that she hurt you, so i came to check up on you. since you were sleeping, i just talked with nico for a bit. we started to play mythomagic."

will nodded. "nico, do you have any extra clothes i can use?"

"yeah, but i think you'll only fit into the big shirts i have. i have sweatpants, but those are probably too small."

he rummaged through my closet and found a huge shirt with a skull on it. "this will have to do."

percy stood up. "i guess i should get going. it's been fun though. i'll see you guys later."

he walked out the door and it closed shut behind him.

will took off his shirt and i couldn't help but stare. he slipped off his pants as well, and i felt my face heat up. i quickly turned away, embarrassed by the fact that he was in nothing but his underwear.

"like what you see?" will teased.

"not at all," i responded.

"why are you so mean to me?"

"because i love you."

will chuckled and put on the shirt. it devoured him. i didn't even know where i got the huge shirts, but i love them. it was right above his knees and that was because he was a few inches taller than me. imagine how it would fit on me.

i was wearing the same thing as i was wearing yesterday, the oversized shirt with sweatpants.

i climbed in the bed and will joined me. his bare legs brushed against me, and i felt heat rush to my face once again.

i turned around to face will and touched his bruised face. "they really messed you up, didn't they?"

will simply nodded.

the ambrosia helped, the bruises weren't as prominent and it seemed like he was in less pain.

"you're really cute like that," i said to will.

"like what?"

"your hair is all messy and you look like you just rolled out of bed, which you did. and you're wearing this huge shirt."

will smirked. "we both know you only like me wearing this shirt because i don't have any pants on."

i pouted and averted my gaze from him. "that's not true."

"we both know it is."

i sighed. "okay, maybe a little." ugh, stupid teenage hormones.

he smiled. "i knew it."

i kissed his forehead and moved as close as i possibly can to him.

we sat in a comfortable silence then of course will had to ruin the moment. "today is the oldest you've ever been, but also the youngest you will ever be again."

i chuckled. "where do these things even come from, sunshine?"

"i was just thinking of these memes. those monster-proof phones the hephaestus cabin made are amazing. i spend hours just looking at memes and vines."

"same here. are you even tired?"

"not really."

"me either. let's recreate some vines then."

will pulled away from my embrace and i had just realized how warm will was keeping me. i slightly shivered from getting out from under the bed sheets all while the coldness of the air surrounded me.

"i was thinking the same thing."

i grabbed shirts form my closet and stuffed them inside my shirt, then did the same to wills shirt.

i chuckled. "i saw you hanging out with katlyn yesterday."

"rebecca, it's not what you think!" will yelled while putting his hands up.

"i won't hesitate, bitch!" i exclaimed while pretending to shoot him with finger guns.

after that we burst into laughter. it's been a long while since i laughed like that. will's freckles started to glow, that always happened when he felt a great sense of happiness or love. i thought it was adorable.

since the lights were dim, will's face literally brightened up the whole room.

"that was hilarious," i said between laughs. i took out the shirts out of my shirt as well as will's.

will smiled even wider, if possible. "one, you are so cute when you laugh like that, i love it. and two-" he tackled me on the floor before saying anything else.

"your italian accent! i knew it was always there but when you spoke, it was like you lived in italy your whole life!"

i laughed even harder at that. "i usually try to cover it up. it's been 4 years since i left italy, i don't know why i still have that dumb accent. and sometimes when i'm really happy or really outraged, i slip into italian."

"i love it. i love how cute you sound."

will pressed his lips onto mine, and i kissed him without missing a beat. i could see the brightness of will's face from behind my eyelids, making me smile.

i tangled one hand in will's golden hair, while the other was around his neck. at that moment, i didn't think of anything else but will. his smile, his freckles, his eyes, his dimples, just everything about him.

we pulled away, and i leaned my forehead against his. him being the beanstalk he is, i had to tiptoe.

"thank you," i said.

"for what?"

"for being you."