chapter X

sorry i didn't write yesterday, something happened so i wasn't in the mood for writing anything. enjoy.
————
6/21/18 2:23pm
nico pov
i started to walk to the infirmary while will had his arm wrapped around me.

his nose was bloody and bruised, and his eyes were watery. he just looked like a mess, and it seemed painful. knowing how annabeth is, he probably wanted to die from pain right there.

will finally mustered out, "thanks."

i simply nodded. i couldn't make out anything to him, knowing what he did to me. i still loved him, but it seemed as if he didn't love me anymore.

instead of showing any sign that i care, i just put on a poker face and didn't let anything show. u can let my emotions go once i'm alone.

we got to the infirmary and will sat down on a bed.

"there's really not much you can do about that nose," i said as i grabbed a towel and a piece of ambrosia, "just wipe your nose and eat this."

i handed it to him and he nodded.

"okay, well bye," i said as i simply walked out of the infirmary. i couldn't look at will for one more second without seeing daniel, seeing daniel pressed against the wall while will was kissing him.

"wait," will said from behind me.

of course. i couldn't expect to get away from him that easily, knowing how stubborn he is.

i stopped my stride and turned around, looking through the open door of the infirmary, where will was sitting.

i gave him the 'are-you-serious-what-do-you-want-now?' look.

he motioned for me to go over there, but i simply turned around and started to walk away.

"nico di angelo, i swear on the river styx, if you don't come over right now i will make you speak in rhyming couplets for a week!"

that made me roll my eyes, and walk towards the infirmary once again. i did not want to speak in rhyming couplets again.

i walked in and sat on a chair in the corner of the room, looking everywhere but where will was sitting.

an awkward silence settled through the air, making me just want to walk out of there. (A/N haha that rhymed)

i finally spoke up.

"well?" i said, stretching the e. "you're the one that told me to come over here, i'm expecting you to say something."

will just sighed and leaned back against the wall.

"i'm sorry," he said.

i scoffed. "yeah, you should be sorry. i just can't believe you did that, knowing you had a boyfriend."

will leaned forward and stared at nothing.

"like i said, i'm sorry. i just didn't see you in forever, and i was desperate for love and affection, even if it wasn't real," he paused then continued, "and i would see percy going into your cabin and i hear laughter and voices , so i just jumped into conclusions and-"

i cut him off right there. "hold up, let me guess, you thought i was cheating on you? with percy?"

will nodded. "i know it's dumb now that i think about it-"

i cut him off again. "wait, just stop talking. you thought i was cheating on you with percy? wow. you must think i have very low standards then."

will laughed, and i couldn't help but smile.

"and most offensive of all, even to me, you though percy was cheating on annabeth? dam, solace."

will covered his face with his hands out if embarrassment, and it seemed like will had completely forgotten about the pain he was in earlier.

will got up and pulled up a chair next to me.

"i love you, you know that right? and i really wish i can go back in time and just make the fight never happen, as well as the kiss."

"i guess i can see why you did that. i mean honestly, we had a fight, i didn't come out of my cabin for over a week, percy came to check on me everyday, and not to mention i'm me, so i see where you're coming from."

"and i'm really sorry about what i said. i was just tired of you saying things like that all the time, so i blew up. i'm especially sorry about what i said about bianca. i know how hard it is for you."

i recalled the fight and what will said, just that thought made me want to tear up.

"i've never told you how bianca died, right?"

will shook his head. "you never wanted to talk about it."

"she died a few days after we came to camp. i was 10 and she was 13 at the time. she joined the hunters and went on a quest. back then, i was a really big fan of this game, mythomagic. so when bianca saw a hades figure on the floor, she took it because it was the only one i didn't have. i'm not sure what happened then, but percy told me that she gave him the figure to give to me then sacrificed herself to save everyone."

it wasn't until will put his hand on my face, when i realized i was crying. gods, i forgot how warm his hands were.

"it's okay, neeks. don't cry," he said while hugging me.

i continued to talk about her.

"she used to call me neeks. i loved it when she did, and that's why hate it when you call em that, it brings back memories."

will gasped. "oh gods, i'm so sorry nico. if i would have know i would've stopped."

"it's fine, it doesn't matter. do you mind if i say more?"

will shook his head.

"after mama died, bianca and i were put into a hotel for almost 80 years. in that hotel we never aged. so technically i'm 94 right now, but that's not important. in italy when i had bianca and mama, they would always bake together. bianca always smelled of freshly baked cookies, and that's one thing i loved about her. she had a smile that can make you forget about all your problems just by looking at her, and she had the most comforting hugs. she was always there when i needed her, and then when we got to camp, we spent a day here. then bianca went on a quest, and that was the last time i saw here. after percy told me she died, i hated him for not living up to his promise to keep her safe. i ran away from camp and-"

my voice faltered.

"sorry, i'm rambling now."

"don't be," will said. "bianca seems like a wonderful person."

i looked at him and smiled. "it's really hard to take you seriously with your busted up nose. you look really weird."

"wow, death boy. way to ruin the moment."

will kissed me on my forehead, as if nothing had happened between us. i still got a warm feeling every time he kissed me, even though we've been dating forever.

"i love you, nico."

"i love you too, sunshine."