chapter XI

hey guys! i ran out of ideas to write, so i just made this thing. its pretty bad, but you know what, it's all i've got. hope you enjoy!
————
6/23/18 7:19
annabeth pov
i was with percy in his cabin, pacing around, ranting about how bad of a boyfriend will is.

"he literally just went and sucked someone's face off, knowing he had nico! i can't believe he did that!"

percy walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "wise girl, i know your mad, so am i. but it's been two days, and you've still been the same way. i haven't heard anything from nico or will, so i'm assuming they decided to give each other space for now."

i nodded. i sat back down on the bed and put my hands in my pockets. i felt something and i pulled it out, it was a drachma.

my eyes lit up. "percy! i have an idea!"

percy chuckled. "not surprising."

"i need water."

"for wh-"

"i need water."

percy took a deep breath and walked outside the cabin. he faced the lake and made a ball of water come towards him. it was levitating in his hand when he walked back inside.

"i got the water. what now?"

"now we make a rainbow."

i made a rainbow then tossed my golden drachma into it. "o iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering," i said. "hazel levesque, camp jupiter."

the rainbow shimmered, then hazel's face appeared.

"i had forgotten about hazel. good thinking, she needs to know," percy whispered to me.

"oh hey, guys! what's up? is anything wrong?" hazel asked.

hazel had grown out her hair since the last time we saw her, and it was pulled back in a messy ponytail, which suited her. it seemed as if she was training, based on her sweaty face and she was out of breath.

"actually," percy said. "something is wrong. it's nico."

hazel's eyes widened and a look of terror washed upon her face.

"nico? what happened to him? is he hurt? is he missing? did he try to injure himself? was he turned into a shad-"

"hazel, calm down. he isn't physically hurt," i said

hazel took a sigh of relief. "oh thank gods, but what do you mean by physically hurt? was he emotionally hurt instead?"

percy nodded. "will cheated on him after this big fight they had, i haven't seen nico since."

hazel had an expression of pure anger. "what?"

"i know it's hard to take in, it was rough for us too, especially me. percy has gotten over it, but i haven't. come to camp half-blood as soon as possible," i said.

hazel scowled. "i even threatened will once they started to date. i told him i would kill him if he did anything like that," she shook her head, then continued. "when i get there, i'm going to punch him right in that fucking face of his and-"

"whoa, hazel. you've never cursed before," percy noted with an eyebrow raised.

"i know, but right now i just-" she raised her hands, and at that moment reyna walked over to hazel.

reyna looked at us and smiled. "hey annabeth, percy."

hazel turned to reyna and said, "will cheated on nico."

reyna looked at her in shock then back at me. "is it true?" she asked.

i nodded and reyna had the same reaction as hazel. except, she started to punch the nearest tree.

"i'm going to fucking kill him!" reyna yelled.

"we're going to kill him," hazel said to reyna.

"i already beat him up, but whatever floats your boat," i said. "get here as fast as possible and we can give will a day he'll never forget, because he'll have a daily reminder about it from all his scars and bruises."

percy started in horror at hazel, reyna, and i. i guess he hasn't seen three girls plotting a murder before.

"girls, calm down. i was like that when i first found out, but i realized that killing will isn't the way to go," percy said.

reyna rolled her eyes. "oh shut up, percy," she said as she swiped her hand through and ended the message.

percy turned to me. "you're not actually going to kill him, right?"

i shook my head. "just severely injure him in the most painful way possible," i said with a smile. "no big deal."

"you have no idea how scary you sound and look right now."

i shrugged and walked out of the cabin with a satisfied smile on my face, anxious for hazel and reyna to come here.