5

"If only mates can have babies, then how did your father get your mothers with child?" Rose asks the two vampires.

Athena answers, "Father called upon magic to make our mother's get with child. But like nature he had no control over what gender would come up. And since our mothers were human then there was no guarantee that any of his children would survive the change. So far Dawna is the only one of us to survive. She turned only about a month before we were brought here.

Dawna is now heavy with child. She told Winter that she would like to have her lovers child, if he was agreeable. In exchange she shared her bed. As did the other sisters.

Rose didn't know about it, but Athena and Risa do. They have strict orders to not talk about anything sexually related that they haven't already touched on. Everything else they are to talk to him first. It makes it difficult for them to explain some things and they have to bite their tongue to not lash out in frustration at times.

Risa breaks in, "We know you are frustrated at our incomplete explanations. We are frustrated as well, but there are things the master has forbidden us to talk about and we cannot go against his orders." The girls won't, they are absolutely terrified of Winter. They are amazed that Rose isn't.

"I see," Rose says disconsolately. When Winter refuses to let them teach her about something he doesn't change his mind. Ever.

Right then there's a knock on the door. Since they are in the solarium they just wait for the door to open. "It's getting late, the master will be back soon. Are you ready to return to your room, cousin?"

"Right," Rose blushes, she had lost track of time. "I'm ready to go,  Ed." It has been several months since she and he were brought to the castle and Ed looks much better. If she hadn't been told by Lord Winter how close to death her cousin had been she'd never know it.

Rose hurries out the door with Athena and Risa quick to follow. They want to give the Lord no reason to be angry with them.

Rose is ready and waiting in their room when Winter returns from his trip. Rose hates it when he leaves because the other servants always treat her bad. Although none have harmed her like before.

Rose is horrified when Winter comes in. He's not alone. He has a female vampire with him and he doesn't even notice Rose there.  Neither one notices.

Rose holds in her shocked response and is frozen at what she is seeing. She's never seen anything like it before and doesn't understand. When he bites the female it's too much for Rose and she runs out. 

The slamming of the door brings Winter to a realization of what happened. He looks up and starts swearing. He throws the female from him and leaves the room looking for Rose.

He doesn't know how that even happened. He hasn't taken a vampire lover in years. There is too much risk of attachment on the part of the female vampire. He has no desire to be embroiled in a relationship long term. His servants take care of his needs.

He definitely had no desire to show Rose anything remotely sexual, she is far too young. It's been hell keeping all things sexual away from her. Vampires are highly sexual creatures and the females enjoy talking about the experience when they get together. He's afraid that one day Rose will hear the maids talking and they not know that she is there listening.

Fortunately he has a means of tracking her and finds her outside. A storm is brewing and she isn't dressed for outside. "Little one, it's best if you come in now." Winter says gently not wanting to frighten the skittish girl further.

"It appears, master that perhaps I should have a different room now?" Rose wipes the tears away. She isn't stupid, she knows that Winter visits Athena and Risa's sisters and other females in their rooms.