Prologue

The moon was high in the sky. It's light casted down, making soft light shine on the several cats sleeping.
On the top of a rock, a white she-cat sat with her tail around her paws. The wind blew her fur, and her bright blue eyes almost seemed purple from the moon light.

"Still watchin' the stars I see." A gruff voice sounded behind her.
She turned and saw Talon. His black fur wasn't visible until he stepped into the light.
She sighed, turning her head back to the stars.

"Yeah," she mewed after a moment.
Talon settled himself beside her. They sat in a comfortable silence for what seemed like moons, until Talon decided to break it.

"What are we going to do Sky?"

Sky's ears flicked. Her eyes stayed on the stars though.
"I was hoping you wouldn't bring it up.." she mumbled.

"How could I not?" He snorted.
Sky flicked him with her tail, turning to frown at him.

"I don't know." She admitted while sighing. "It's not like I can just start a war! We have kits, elders, families. I promised when I became leader I was going to help, not tear them apart in a battle!" Sky mewed.

Talon curled his tail around the troubled she-cat.
"Everything will be okay, you will know what to do. I promise." He murmured.