Mithra Vijaykumar

Thara was sitting on her bed thinking of the incident with the girl who still stayed in her eye. It wasn't just because she was cute that Thara liked her, there was a connection. Something closer to her heart. 

Vijay on the other hand, couldn't stay in one place, he had missed mithra for along time. he had single handedly raised nivi all by himself. He cant wait to go back to chennai with Mithra and all the family and live a joint family life. He thought he had nobody other than him and nivi. he wanted to stay away from everybody but now, all his siblings and family had found him and are coming closer and closer to him. Right when he thought it cant become better than this, his Mithu is here for him. 

Why would she have to hide away then? 

Doesn't she know that Nivi was her daughter? Maybe she doesn't remember. Didn't she see him though? 

He had too many questions to even start with. he finally went to sleep thinking of the next day and how he will soon join with his full family. 

Thara have never wondered who she was. she only remember being with Angelina and george from the very start, she thought of them as siblings. but they never asked her who she was that she didnt even want to figure it out. 

"What if the girl is related to her?

what if the man she saw at the hospital is close to her?

What about the other girl? She looked familiar. Matter of fact, they all did. 

Thara soon drifted into a deep sleep. 

"The next morning, Thara woke up with a horrible dream.

it was burry. she was laying on the floor, fire everywhere, somebody was sitting in front of her. a guy, his face looked like it was bleeding. he held a baby in his hand. 

"Go, " She shouted at the guy but the guy wouldnt leave her. 

Suddenly she woke up and looked at the time.

"3:00" the clock read. 

she went back to sleep feeling scared and nervous. 

again she had another nightmare.

"Amma," A small girl shouted trying to hold her hand. the girl was reaching for her but she realized she was also reaching for her but their hands never touched. 

"Mithra." She heard a voice. a guy voice. 

she saw the eyes of the guy more clearly

"Vijay." She said as she voke up.

"Who is Vijay?" Angelina asked. 

"what?" Thara asked. 

"You were shouting." George said.

"You were shouting the name vijay out really loud, as if you were screaming." Angelina said.

"Anju, im pretty sure, the girl is related to me. even the guy." thara said.

"Who IPS Vijaykumar?" Angelina asked.

"Ya, see his name is vijay?"thara said.

"nice going baby, but you cant fool me. I told you yesterday about Ips vijaykumar."Angelina said

"no, i saw the eyes." she said 

"Wait, does he have social media or anything?" she asked.

"Um, i think" Angelina said.

she searched up IPS Vijaykumar and saw his picture and details. she found out that his wife's name was Mithra. no pic of her. 

then she searched up Mithra Vijay kumar of Instagra and found her own pic.

"Look" Thara shouted. 

"Oh My Kadavuley" George said as his eyes opened wide.

_______________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, 

Sorry i didnt update for a long time, hope you liked this capter. this is not the end of their problems, wait till it really heats up. i hope you guys remember my story, even i started forgeting. LOL. will be back with another update soon.