Nivi and Pallavi

"Athai," Nivi called

"What Nivi?" Pallavi asked as they were going to school together. Our hero vijay as you guessed it was still asleep even though it's about 8 o clock.

"Can we go somewhere else. School is boring Athai." She said.

"Nivi, sure we can. But after school. Ok?" She asked.

"Ok fine." Nivi said as they went inside.

After school:

"Athai, where should we go?" Nivi asked

"Where do you want to go?" She asked

"Anywhere. I want to spent time with you." Nivi said.

"Awww. How chweet." Pallavi said pulling nivi's cheeks.

"Aaah, valikithu." Nivi acted. (Ouch, it hurts)

"Un appavavida periya actorma nee." Pallavi said.(You act better than your father.)

"Why?" Nivi asked

"So whenever I pull his cheeks, he gets so sarcastic." Pallavi said

"I'm gonna pull his cheeks, when we get home." She said.

"Nivi, let's go to the park." Pallavi said as they parked near a park.

"Ok," Nivi said as she ran to the swings

Pallavi occupied the other swing next to Pallavi. The park was empty today unlike all the other days. Nobody was around.

"You know, I loved the swings. I actually would make Anna swing me all day long." Pallavi said

" Pallavi said

"Ring......ring......" pallavi's phone rang.

"Anna?" Pallavi answered the call.

"Where are you two? I've been waiting for you two all day long." Vijay said.

"Anna, we're at the park. Do you want us to come?" She asked as nivi's turned disappointed.

"No! No! I just wanted to know where you both were." Vijay said.

"Anna, I'll take care of Nivi. You don't worry a thing. K?" Pallavi said.

"It's not her that I'm worried about. It's you. I don't want you getting in any trouble." Vijay said.

"Anna. It's ok." She said.

"Ok, bye." Vijay said as she cut the call.

"What happened to Baby?" Nivi asked.

"He was just asking where we were." Pallavi said.

After a while, it was getting dark. So they were planning to leave. They got on the bike and was about to go when a group of goons, all drunk, stoped them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Dear friends,
First of all wish you all a very happy new year. Hope you all are all enjoying your New Years. Today I'll make a double update.