Vetri and Diya- Present

As she was about to leave, Vetri pulled her hands and pulled her closer to him.

"But Diya..... I need someone like you...... don't think of my as a greedy idiot but I can't handle another lost. My heart won't take it." Vetri said hugging her.

"Who said I will leave you. I won't.... that's a promise." She said smiling as he wiped of her tears.

Before Vetri could say anything, she hugged him tightly and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Vetri......" she called after a long time of hugging each other.

"It's getting late. You do realize right?" She asked as they started walking home.

Vetri dropped her at her house and went to his.

"Dai, Vetri. Athukula maranthidiyaada yenangala?" Siva asked in the call.

"Illa anna, i hade too much projects and everything." Vetri said.

"Ok, ok..... I have a goodness." Siva said excitedly.

"What is it Na?" Vetri asked impatiently.

"You know Vijay right? Vijay and Nivi are still alive. We're all together now. Nivi is just like Mithra when she was young. I wish Mithu was there. She would be the best mother. The idiots killed her. If they come in front of my eyes one more time, their not arrested. I'll kill them with the two hands that god has given me." Siva said
"How can they tried killing a whole family and still be surviving in the world. Doesn't karma get on the stupids. My Mithu. She was the best. She wasn't just my akka, she was my mother, role model..... everything......" Vetri started crying.

"Ey, Vetri.... don't cry like a five year old." Siva said chuckling with the pain.

"I wanna see my sister. The Mini Mithra. Nivi...." Vetri said.

"Apo, kelambi vaa."Siva said (then come)

"Ya, that's what I'm about to do. Next week is spring break." Vetri said.

"Also bring Mary, I've never seen her." He said.

"Anna, can I tell you a truth....." Vetri started.

"What? That you don't like Mary no more?" He asked.

"How..." Vetri started.

"I know everything dude. Also there is another girl in your life. I could tell. Those few days, you said stuff as if you have lost something big. Now you talk like you earned something to fix your life. I believe you. It's probably her fault. She missed a guy like my brother." Siva said.

"Aama, who is she?" He added.

"Who?"Vetri asked smiling.

"Stop acting and tell me?" Siva asked

"Diya," Vetri said.

"Who is this divya? Is she that pretty?" Siva asked to joke with his brother.

Soon after they finished talking Vetri went to bed thinking about all the things that happened today.

🌸💘🌸💘🌸💘🌸💘🌸💘🌸💘🌸💘🌸💘🌸

Hey guys,
Hope y'll are doing well. Sorry it's a short chapter and the next probably would be longer again though. I would like to ask you guys for a big help. Please please please, recommend this book to other friends of yours who loves Vijay, Sk, Ani and Surya on. I'm writing this with However many actors I can fit. So that everybody would try this book and also wanted something different. Hope the book isn't as boring as I think. Please show your love fo the book by Reading, Voting and Commenting.  You're votes and Comments mean a lot to me. I'm realizing that not many people are reading the book. This literally has a lot more f the Tamil actors if not all. Please recommend it to your friends.