He's back

After a while, it was getting dark. So they were planning to leave. They got on the bike and was about to go when a group of goons, all drunk, stoped them.

"Hey, girls." The guy said.

"Nivi, don't look Baby, just hold on to me. I'll drive fast." Pallavi said.

Pallavi was about to go fast when they started following them. At one point, they started pulling on her duppatta, which made her. Luckily she nor Nivi were hurt.

"Nivi, run" Pallavi screamed as they were running together. But they were too fast. They just kept coming and coming.

After one point, Nivi and Pallavi split up. Those guys never cared about Nivi. They wanted Pallavi. The reason is unknown to Pallavi until she frozen in front of a car.

She taped on the window to ask the person for help. They guy opened the door to come out.

There in front of Pallavi was her long lost boyfriend Siddhu, who stood there staring at her

Siddhu, who stood there staring at her.

Pallavi at first, wanted to hug him, but then she
figured out that this whole thing was his plan.

He was the reason behind those goons chasing her is
probably his fault too. He was the reason she lost her
mom, her mithu.

As she saw Siddhu, she started crying. He came toward her to hug her but she ran away from him.

"Get lost, you ruined my life. You ruined my Anna's life. You.... get... lost.!!" She screamed running away from him.

She saw Nivi and hugged her tight. She pulled her away as she ran away. The goons followed.

"Stop." He ordered the goons.

"I know who told you guys to get her, but keep in mind that she is my life. I won't let a finger touched her. I will break every part of your body if you get close to her." Siddhu fainally said.

Even though Pallavi still had a bit of love in her for him,she doesn't want to trust him no more. The last time she trusted him, she lost her family. She doesn't want to lose anymore.

Pallavi lifted Nivi up and had her in her arm. She stayed strong in front of him to show that she isn't scared of him.

"Pallavi!" He called as he got nearer to her.

"Yaaru athai ithu?" Nivi asked in a whisper.

"Siddhu." Pallavi whispered back because Nivi knew everything.

"Dei. Neelam oru aambalayada? Unaala pallu Babyku thaan problem. Dei, poidu. Illati policea koopduven." Nivi yelled. That's when Siddhu realized Nivi was there. (Are you even a man? You're the reason behind Pallavi baby's sadness. Get lost or I'll call the police.)

"Who is She?" Siddhu asked, hurt.

"None of your business." Pallavi and Nivi said at the same time.

"Nivi Baby, vaa namma Polaam." Pallavi said as they were going. (Come on, let's go.)

"Hey wait, who is this girl? Your daughter? Are you married?" Siddhu nursed out asking questions.

"Ya I'm married. I married someone after you left me. This is my daughter. If I was in Chennai, my brother would have found the best guy for me. I thought I chose the correct guy. But Anna was right, I'm wrong. I became a murderer of my family cause of you." Pallavi said lying halfway about Nivi.

"Pallavi! Naan solratha konjom purinjiko. Annaiku my parents and me were talking right, I was just ......." He started but was interrupted by Pallavi.
(Please Pallavi, please understand what I'm gonna tell you.)

"I don't need your explanations. Especially after everything is over. It would be very nice if you could leave me and everyone around me alone." Pallavi said getting on the bike with Nivi as Siddhu stayed there crying.

💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕

Hey guys, I hope you had enjoyed the story so far. The new cast that I have showed you would come soon. But I'm planning to add some more comedians in the story even though I might not be as funny. Thanks for reading.