Present- the hard truth

Pallavi was at home crying. She had finally had the nerves to talk to her brother but he acted as if he didn't even know her.

Did he really forget her or was he acting. After all she was the reason behind his sorrow. She then shifted her mind to Siddhu. She miss him so much. He left her. Even he thought she was useless.

She felt like an orphan here. She was the reason behind the death of half of her family members and now the remaining ones don't even care anymore.

What was she going to do? Siddhu's parents changed him. He thought they were more important than her. Even though she left her family members for him.

"Siddhu, come back to me. I miss you. Please. I need you. Anna won't even talk to me.even worse he acts as if he doesn't know me. Oh Mithu im so sorry. I'm the reason behind your death and Anna's sorrow. I only have my Nivi with me. I love Nivi." Pallavi cried  in her house.

"I need to go to Anna and confess everything. All my sorrow everything. He is my Anna. He loved me more than anything. He thought of me as his life until I ruined both of our lives. I don't need Siddhu. My Anna is enough for me." She decided as she got up to go to their house.

She knocked on the door as vijay openned the door

"Anna," she cried.

"Annie ma'am?" Vijay asked actinglike he didn't know about her real name.

"Anna, I'm sorry." She cried hugging him.

"What? Why what happened?" Vijay was confused.

Nivi woke up and came outside.

"Baby?" She asked stretching.

When she saw Pallavi hugging vijay. She ran toward them.

"Athai?" Nivi called as Vijay stood there frozen.

Just them Rajendran came to see Pallavi and Vijay hugging.

"Vijayku gnabagam vathuducha?" He asked happily at Pallavi. (Vijay got his memory back?)

"Enna gnabagam?" Vijay asked. (What memory?)

"Pallavi? Ennachu?" Rajendran asked Pallavi. (What happened?)

"Anna, ennala annaveviddudu iruka mudila." She cried. (I can't live without you Anna.)

"Anna va?" Vijay asked. (Anna? Who?)

"Pallu, annaku un gnabagam poiduchu ma." Rajendran said as Pallavi stood there shocked. (Pallu, your Anna forgot everything ma.)

)