Mithra??

Soon the doctor came out to tell them that the girl was Ok and its nothing to worry about. the girl was still unconsious but they can go look at her. 

"Awww." this girl is very cute right." Thara said.

"Ya, is it just me or does she kinda look like you?" Angelina asked.

"i guess, we are destined to be together."Thara said.

"Thara we need to go." Angelina said.

"I wanna meet her parents and tell them what a cute girl they have." Thara said.

"Thara just shut up and come. Her parents will come soon anyways." she said

"Ok,"Thara said sitting down on the chair.

" Maam, can you please pay the bill?" the nurse aked.

Thara made her way  to the front to pay the bills. she walked slowly thinking about the cute little girl and how she really wants a kid just like this girl. Thara always loved children but this one in particular was a charm and that wouldn't let her leave. 

During that time, Vijay and Pallavi came running to the hospital and Pallavi was crying as vijay tried his best to act comfortable.

"My  daughter... she had... fell down from the slide. she is here can you please tell us where she is?" vijay asked. 

"oh, that way sir." the lady in the front said as she said. 

Thara was walking as she saw two people running toward her. she felt something different. an urge to look at the guy. he looked familliar. She felt like going up to him to talk to him. but she continued walking.

Vijay also felt a vibe to look up at Thara but before he could turn around, she was already gone. 

"Mithra??" he ran after the girl but pallavi pulled him.

"Anna? Nivi." pallavi said looking at vijay confused. 

Vijay looked at the girl and then came toward pallavi thinking that it was just his imagination. 

"Vijay sir?" Angelina stood up shocked. 

Vijay came into the room hat Nivi was in, ignoring angelina and hugged her.

"Nivi." he held her crying. 

"Amma." Nivi said in her sleep.

Thara came back to see Vijay hugging Nivi. 

"Lets go."Thara said as she pulled Angelina. 

"Wait. We need to talk to vijay sir." She said.

"Vijay sir?" Thara asked.

"Ya, he was the DCP in..." Angelina started as Thara got a phone call.

Nivi woke up soon to see her father's wet tear droplets on her face. 

"Nivi, dont ever leave me. Just the way mithra did." Vijay said as a tear dropped from his eyes. 

"Appa, I saw Amma." Nivi said

she suddenly ran after Thara who was nowhere to be found. Vijay pulled her back. 

"Its ok Baby. Its nothing"He said.

"baby, I promise. amma was here. she was sitting next to me. taking care of me all this time. she is gone now." Nivi cried.

"When i fell down, she came running for me and i was still awake baby, i saw her gorgeious face. Promise." She cried.

"Pallavi, i told youthat i saw Mithra right?" Vijay asked think about it now.

"Ya, lets take a look at the CCTV footage or something." pallavi suggested.

Soon they went to went to look at it. 

The hall was blank and then they saw two girls coming with Nivi as they came in the hall.

"Show me a close up." Vijay said.

"Mithra??" Vijay and Pallavi looked at the image shocked. 

"My Mithu, isnt dead. what happened to her? I left her laying there in Pain. I thought she died. she brought my nivi downstairs to me and told me to take care of her."Vijay said with a mixed feeling. 

"she shouldnt be far. we can catch her somehow." Pallavi said as she hugged Nivi. 

"Lets go Nivi, Amma will be home with you soon."Pallavi said smiling.

"Finally, our seperated family would soon be united." Nivi said laughing.