Recap

Hey guys, here is a recap for those who wants to keep up with a story if you forgot something. This recap will only take place until this position in the story.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

The book starts out with Vijay and Nivi living with Rajendran (motta Rajendran) in. Kerala. Nivi's Teacher Annie Miss has a past as well as Vijay. Then it's finalized that Nivi's Dad, Vijay and Annie Miss, Pallavi has the same past story. Vijay and Pallavi are Sublings who lived with their mom (Radika Sarathkumar).

Mithra and Vijay fell in love and Pallavi loved Siddhu. Mithra and Vijay got married and had Nivi. Siddhu and Pallavi were to run of to Kerala since Siddu is Half tamil half Malayali. Mithra has planned Alf if this but her plan was to somehow persuade Vijay but it ends out that Siddu's Parents are not the good ones, they are the ones who would do anything for their status.

Then, his parents killed off the whole family and Vijay who escaped  was captured for months and they tortured him into thinking that Pallavi doesn't exsist. This is possible to do. They made Pallavi like an invisible though in his head that he forgets her. But in Kerala, the two siblings meet and they soon had a happy life.

In the other side, Sivakarthikeyan, a police was interviewed by Ramya for getting a higher post and transferring to Chennai. Then we soon find out that Ramya is also Vijay's sister who went to UK in college and when she returned, she lost her whole family. Sivakarthikeyan or Siva is Mithra's Brother and their dad is a Dhadha in the city of Chennai. He also mentions a brother named Vetri in love with a Christian girl.

They soon see a pic of Pallavi in a video and goes off to find her. To their surprise, it's Not just Pallavi but also Vijay and Nivi. They soon started extending their family. The lost family is finding back each other. Siddhu reenters their life but is found out that he only left Pallavi because his parents blackmailed him that they will kill her. Soon Pallavi accepts him even though she thought he was lying at at first.

A new setting is Shown in US. In Texas A&M university where Vetri is in love with Diya and Diya in love with Vetri but doesn't tell each other. Amu I the friend they both look upon.

Cast for Amu is kajal Agarwal. Her Match will be soon revealed.

Thanks for reading the ReCap.