Chapter Twenty-one

Mountain, Pine and a greyish blue she-cat came through the bushes. Thunder was waiting for them. He saw blood dripping down from Mountains teeth and the greyish blue she-cat had blood on her claws. Pine had a little blood coming from her teeth and claws.
"I see you killed someone did you? And why did Needle come with you two? The task was only for you TWO!" Thunder snapped. Needle dipped her head.
"I saw them battling against those apprentices. They were strong I should say but not that strong. I saw Pine struggling to battle the she-cat so I came to help her." Needle said. Thunder looked at Pine. She looked down at the ground.
"So your saying she was LOSING to a apprentice!?" Thunder hissed as he walked forward to Pine. She hesitated. A bush shaked at caught Thunders attention. A black and grey Tom appeared. Thunder stared at him.
"Swift why are you here?" Thunder growled. Pine was relieved that Swift came in time to save her.
"I have some news for you Thunder." Swift dipped his head. Thunder looked at him.
"Better be good." He mumbled.
"I found out that Icestar has kits." Swift announced. Everyone stared at Swift. Thunder smirked.
"Who is the mother of them?" He asked.
"Nightwing." Swift answered quickly.
"What are there names?" Thunder asked.
"I haven't found that but Claw can answer that." Swift nodded at the Tom who was eating a mouse. Thunder walked towards him. Claw turned to look at his father.
"Swift says that you knew about Icestars kits. Why didn't you tell me?" Thunder glared at him. Claw gulped his food.
"I thought you knew about them?" Claw said. Thunder growled but then calmed down.
"What are there names?" Thunder leaned close to him. Claw panicked. He gulped.
"O-o-o-otterkit a-a-and D-d-d-d-darkkit." He hesitated. Thunder did a evil smile as he turned to look at the others.
"I have a plan!" He yelled. Everyone gathered around him except Claw. He shaked in fear. Why did I say that!? He yelled at himself.
"Claw! Claw!" A voice whispered behind him. He turned around and saw his big sister, Shell. Shell patted slowly towards him.
"Why did you tell Thunder!? They are your friends! Don't you care about them!?" Shell hissed. Claw looked at the ground.
"I didn't have a choice....." He whinned as he had sadness in his eyes. Shell sighed. She sat down next to him, glaring at her father. She twitched her ears and listened to there conversation.
"We should go and kill the medicine cat apprentice!" Needle said.
"No! We should kill the Medicine cat!" Mountain suggested.
"We should not attack now! We should wait!" Swift said.
"We should kill the kits and make Icestar pay!" Thunder growled. Silence flew in the wind. Shell's eyes widened. She panicked. She saw that Claw was growling at Thunder with fear and anger in his eyes.
"When? What of we fail?" Pine hesitated. Thunder glared at her.
"We never fail!" He yelled.
"We will attack the camp tomorrow when there "patrols" are gone." Thunder smirked. Everyone nodded. Shell turned to look at Claw.
"We need to warn them."

                    One day later...

Thornbush looked at the two dead bodies. It has been a day since Waterpaw and Rabbitpaw died. Flameheart stared at Waterpaws dead body in the distance. Featherpaw has lately not being working very well since they died. Dewfish and Cloudfur both looked sad at Rabbitpaws dead body. Dewfish was the mentor of Rabbitpaw but when she had kits Cloudfur became her mentor. Flameheart was the mentor of Waterpaw. Thornbush sighed. He signaled Greytail and Shadowpaw to come. The Toms came and stood in front of him.
"I want you two to burry Waterpaws dead body." Thornbush ordered. They both nodded as they patted towards Waterpaws body. They picked it up and walked out of the camp. He signaled Flameheart and Cloudfur and told them to burry Rabbitpaws dead body. They both nodded slowly and carried her out of the camp. Thornbush looked at Icestar whose eyes where blank. He was staring at the ground, mumbling something. He noticed that Darkkit and Otterkit came out of the nursery with his kits, Snowkit and Stonekit. He smiled at the kits and turned to look at Blackshade who was growling at Wolfpaw. He got confused and walked towards them.
"We will go to train your hunting crouch! It's not good enough!" Blackshade growled as he showed his teeth to Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw glared at him but also hesitated.
"What's going on here?" Thornbush came towards them. He stared at Blackshade and Wolfpaw. Blackshade slammed his tail to the ground irritated.
"Nothing important." He mumbled.
"Well it looks like it's important." Thornbush glared at him. Wolfpaw looked at Thornbush.
"Can I go with you and some other warriors for border patrol. I want to make sure that those rouges stay out of SnowClan territory." Wolfpaw said. Blackshade glared at Wolfpaw but she didn't look at him. Thornbush looked around and then nodded. He called Whitefur to come for the border patrol. Whitefur came towards him.
"You, me and Wolfpaw are heading out for a border patrol. I want to see how much Blackshade has teached her." Thornbush said as he looked at Blackshade. Wolfpaw nugged her mother on the cheek before they left the camp.