Chapter One

A Claw slashed to Icestar on the back. With a yowl of pain Thornbush tackled at Thunder. One of Thunders cats bite Thornbush on the neck. He tripped the cat and clawed him. The cat yowled and punched Thornbush.
"stay away from my clan Thunder!" Icestar snarled at him.
"You didn't give one prey for Claw, so your Clan doesn't help other cats and we are here to pay for that!" Thunder hissed and attacked Icestar.
He dodged Thunders attack and saw Thornbush hurt badly.
" Retreat SnowClan, retreat!" Icestar shouted.
All the cats ran away in pain.
" I will be back to finish this battle!" Icestar hissed and leaped away.
"We will be waiting old friend." Thunder said.

Icestar came back wounded. Flowerheart came from the nursery seeing the cats wounded.
" Icestar!" She shouted and ran over to him.
" Take Thornbush and the others to Lark." He said.
" But what about you?" Flowerheart asked worried.
" Just bring them to Lark don't worry about me Flowerheart." Icestar said and walked to his den, laying down on his nest.
" As you say so." She said and took the cats to Lark.

Lark was sorting out the herbs when she noticed Flowerheart.
" Flowerheart what are you doing? Why aren't you sleeping?" Lark asked. The cats came in laying down with scars and blood all over there body. Lark blinked many times.
" They came back like this..." Flowerheart mumbled.
" Even Icestar?" He asked. She nodded.
" Where is he?" Lark asked.
" He went to his den to rest but said to me to bring the other cats here so you can take care of them for some days." Flowerheart said. Lark nodded and took some cobwebs to put on the scars. Flowerheart patted away and towards the leader den.

"Hey may I come in?" She asked.
"Yes you can." Icestar said. Flowerheart patted in, sitting next to him.
"How is Nightwing?" Icestar asked, licking his scars.
"She is better than usually." She smiled, looking up. Icestar turned looking surprised.
"She got kits!" Flowerheart squealed. Icestar ears flicked.
"I got to see them! Icestar said trying to stand up, but fell down.
"You are hurt! Rest this night and tomorrow go see them." Flowerheart said. Icestar got silent.
"Your right." Icestar said.
"Besides she already gave them names!" Flowerheart teased.
Icestar looked at the Moon, laying his head on to his paws.
" I hope they are good names?" He said.
Flowerheart laughed.
" Oh, yes they are!" She giggled. Icestar closed his eyes.
"Good night Flowerheart." He smiled and fell asleep. Flowerheart smiled and stood up.
"Good night brother." She said and walked away.