Chapter Nineteen

Darkkit woke up. It was the next day after the clan meeting. The nursery was kind of empty. Darkkit patted out of the nursery and saw Wolfpaw eating a mouse.
"Good morning Darkkit." A voice came behind her. Darkkit turned around and saw Sunpaw smiling.
"Oh good morning Sunk- I mean Sunpaw" Darkkit greeted. Darkkit felt warmth in her cheeks as she looked into his brown eyes.
"Is the nursery empty since we left?" Sunpaw asked. Darkkit looked at him.
"Not really..." Darkkit said.
"I see that Sunpaw has missed his old den." Thornbush came next to Sunpaw. Sunpaw got embarrassed.
"I kind of do, but I just came to say hi to Darkkit." Sunpaw said.
"Have you seen the territory of SnowClan?" Darkkit asked. Sunpaw nodded.
"Today I will be teaching Sunpaw the hunting position. It isn't always easy." Thornbush said. As Darkkit nodded she saw that Otterkit woke up.
"Good morning!" Otterkit said sitting next to Darkkit.
"Good morning Otterkit." Sunpaw greeted.
"Good morning." Thornbush said.
"Sunpaw I guess it's time to go. See you kits later." Thornbush said as he walked away with Sunpaw.
"Bye!" Otterkit and Darkkit said.

Shadowpaw and Greytail were in the training grounds practicing the hunting position.
"Remember to relax your tail when to crouch and don't put weight on your body." Greytail said. Shadowpaw was crouching and trying to relax.
"Don't forget your balanced." Greytail added. He put his tail on Shadowpaws back, pushing his back down lightly.
"Good, your getting better at it." Greytail said as he sat down.
"How long do I need to stay like this." Shadowpaw said trying to balance.
"You may collapse now." Greytail said as Shadowpaw collapsed on the sand. Thornbush and Sunpaw entered the training grounds.
"Hello Greytail and Shadowpaw." Thornbush said.
"Hi Thornbush and Sunpaw." Greytail waved his tail.
"Hi..." Shadowpaw mumbled getting his energy back.
"Shadowpaw I saw your future mate." Sunpaw teased. Shadowpaw blushed.
"Be quiet!" Shadowpaw shouted and stood up.
"Oh, I didn't know Shadowpaw had a crush." Greytail teased.
"Thanks Sunpaw! You will pay for this!" Shadowpaw shouted chasing Sunpaw. Sunpaw ran away.
"Now, now apprentices come back here so we can work on your hunting position." Thornbush said. Both Toms stopped running.
"He started it." Shadowpaw said irritated, pointing with his tail at Sunpaw.
"Now come here or we might start a mate training if you want." Greytail said.
"Well I am shocked that you are today energetic." Thornbush said.
"Maybe because I ate too much prey." Greytail mumbled.

Wolfpaw ate her prey and stood up as Blackshade came up to her.
"Just because your my clanmate doesn't mean I will train you nicely!" Blackshade snapped. As Wolfpaw gulped she got angry a little bit.
"Why do you hate me?" Wolfpaw hissed.
"Because you have the blood of your brat mother." Blackshade growled. Wolfpaw glared at him.
"Whitefur is not a brat! She is sweet and kind! Unlike you!" Wolfpaw hissed.
"Does are some shocking words from your mouth." Blackshade snapped.
"I am quiete happy that Timberfur, your father is dead!" Blackshade growled. Wolfpaw stared at him. Tears rolled to her cheeks as she ran away, crying. I hate my mentor! Why did Icestar choose him!? He Has such a careless heart and is super mean! How did he even get a mate!?

Dapplepaw was going to get some moss for the elders nests when he saw Wolfpaw running and crying. Why is she crying? Dapplepaw asked himself as he followed her to the apprentices den. Dapplepaw entered the apprentices den and looked at Wolfpaw who was curled up into a ball crying.
"W-wolfpaw are you o-okay?" Dapplepaw asked shyly. Wolfpaw raised her head up. Her eyes were all filled with tears as her cheeks were wet. She stood up patted towards Dapplepaw. She didn't say anything. She staretd to cry again as she collapsed on Dapplepaw. Dapplepaw blushes as he put his tail on her back to calm down her.
"I-its okay I-I'm hear..." Dapplepaw blushed.
"Blackshade hates me! He is rude and heartless! He said that my mother is a brat and he was happy that my father Timberfur, is dead!" Wolfpaw cried on Dapplepaws right shoulder. Dapplepaw was shocked and a little angry at the same time.
"Want to help me with the elders? Baypelt went to a hunting patrol and said to me to change the elders nests before she came back." Dapplepaw said. Wolfpaw raised her head and looked into his eyes as Dapplepaw wiped her tears off. She nodded and hugged him. He blushed again.
"I Will help my friend." Wolfpaw smiled as she stood up.
"Let's go then." Wolfpaw cheered.
Dapplepaw smiled. I'm happy that she is smiling now.