Part 2

Jeez I'm sorry this has taken so long to get around to, in that time it's jumped to 3k! I never ever ever imagined this! Thank you and without further ado, part two of this mini-story:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?! Where is Herobrine?!"

"Dean...." Notch was he always this strong? "Dean it's me!" I choked out. "Potion....worked....Le-down."

The Enderman's eyes widened and he let go. I slid to the floor, rubbing my neck. "I'm sorry sir." He said awkwardly. "I wasn't expecting you to be so....different."

"Yeah it's fine." I stood shakily and walked over to the couch. "Just don't make a habit of it. Now, I have to go see what this new Wielder will be like."

I teleport out of my Nether castle to Miss Torchwood's house. The window was open and squeals of laughter could be heard echoing down.

"Tay sto-" A puff of feathers muffled Lily as the pillow slammed into her face. I flew up the tree and sat in the branches, watching with a smirk across my lips.

"Do you give?" Tay, who I assume is her sister, had Lily pinned down on a messy bed with one hand and a beaten pillow in the other.

"Never!" Lily laughed, bringing a teddy bear into Tay's stomach. Caught by surprise, Tay toppled off onto the numerous pillows that covered the floor to make for safe landings. Lily rolled off the bed and held the teddy bear out to her sister like a sword.

"Now, do you yield?" Lily said, trying not to laugh.

Tay launched a pillow at Lily, who ducked. It sailed across the room to hit in the face Mrs. Torchwood who had just opened the door.

The exasperated mother looked around, sighing at all the battered pillows and numerous feathers that cushioned everything. To complete the effect, a single feather puffed out of her mouth. "Girls, clean up....most of this and be down for dinner in ten?"

"Okay mum!" They chirped, smiling like little angels.

Mrs. Torchwood turned and walked back downstairs, muttering about how wild her daughters were.

Once their mother was out of sight, Lily tackled Tay to the bed with a pillow at her throat. "Yield?"

"Okay okay I yield!" Tay giggled, wiggling out from under her sister. "Let's get cleaning."

I chuckled quietly, watching the girls hurry to stuff the pillows and feathers underneath the bed and laying a blanket over to cover the sides.

"Good as done, let's go eat!" Lily bounced down the hall and down to dinner with her little sister at her heels.

I frowned, Wielder serum creates a monstrous beast that only lasts one use, even then, they lose their minds. I didn't want to take Miss Torchwood away from all that, she had a happy family here, a sister, and two parents who put up with catastrophic pillow fights. There has to be some way I can keep Lily alive.

I teleport back to the Nether castle. Dean looks up from a spellbook, surprised. "Back already sir?"

"Yes, I've decided Lily won't be an ordinary Wielder, she has a fantastic life and a heart of joy...." Oh Notch was I getting emotional over a toy?! "I don't want her to lose that. We need a new variant of the potion."

Aw Herobrine's getting mushy! Again, sorry for putting this off so long....maybe once Champion is at 5k I'll do this again. XD no but if that ends up being the case, spread the word and part 3 will come sooner! XD no probably not but I am handling alot right now, so it won't bee too soon.

-MOO