Offer

@outkookdrive and @looklapis are epic. Read Re-spawned. It is the other side of this story. We have joined together in an explosion of awesomeness to create these to please read, vote, and follow both of us. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herobrine allowed me to go to my room. He said he had to chat with Amber about her brother. He was going to last and had even been strong enough to gain the SE Telekinesis. I told him I was going to sleep but instead hid on the second floor of the library, quieter then a silverfish, and listened to what they were saying.

"So you are who took my brother? You sent my twin against me? You have clouded her mind. She can't see the true monster you are!"

"Ah. I have done nothing. She came to me willingly. 100% on her own. No manipulation was needed. She saw my power and she also saw my loving side. For your information Amber- I was going to propose to her this night when she came home. Until you came and made a fuss."

"Hey, she shot first."

"You continued. You made her doubt herself. You saw what happened once she saw what she had done. She is strong and will never express her pain or sorrow. The one time it did, well.......you saw her. She lashed out because she was in pain. Every time she remembers what she has seen or done, it will drive her mad. Her mind will burn and it will be because you made her remember. Every day, she hears the drums of the fire. A fire you have not seen yet. Those drums. I heard her drums. I helped her."

"By turning her into a mindless Wielder? How is that help?" Amber spat. Her voice stung like needles.

"No. By relieving her of pain." He answered calmly. He is so beautiful when he does that. I heard a slight creaking and looked up to see Adam had joined me. His eyes were blue now. I motioned for him to sit down. He smiled and hugged me. "And she has kept all of her mind. She is my Lieutenant. I tell her what to do, she carries it out any way she wants. You think I would brain-wash my love? My Queen? No. She loves me because she wants to. She is her own person and noone shall taker her from me. In fact, she is right here. Let her tell you herself." He looked up into the shadows where I was sitting. I stood up and flew down.

"Amber, listen. He isn't all bad. He did hear my drums. He made the Wielder Serum, not to change me. To help me. Join the team." I held out a hand to her and she slapped it away.

"I don't need anything from you." Her tone chilled me like ice. I turned back to Herobrine said telepathicaly 'Well........I tried. What now?' he said back, 'Dungeon. Make one however you want but let her think about it. Tell her the offer stands.'

"Amber. I give you one last chance. Will you join us?"

"Never." 

"Fine then. Come with me. If you try to run, I will make it so that these walls will become an endless maze." My eyes took on the same coldness as hers, if not colder. We walked in silence, me dreaming the halls up as we went along. I decided to lock her in time. Bring her to a place the same as that shack in the snow biome, always cold, always the same, with no comfort at all. I opened the door and let her into the house/prison. She stared daggers at my back as I sealed the door. 

"Lily? I know this is not you. Your eyes are red. You aren't yourself right now. Please help." She whispered. 

"You never trusted me. I knew that the second I helped you out of that minecart. Then even at my youse, when I showed you how close we were, you were so desperate to leave. You wanted to put as many blocks between us as possible. Just before we left, Tay told me- I don't think they like you. What if I lose you? That girl is trouble.- And she was right. But this is beyond not liking eachother. Amber. You scare me. You were prophesized as the most powerful. I know who I am and nothing is changing that. I will not leave my love. And Adam. You will turn your back on him?"

"Adam is gone. He was gone since the house that night."

"Not true. He told me he misses you. He wanted you to join us. He is up in his room right now, crying because you have left him. I'm sorry Amber."

So I walked away.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As I said up there /\ check out Re-Spawned and the books that stared these - Herobrine's Legend and Herobrine's Revenge. And now a word from our sponsors=

Squid: I'm GETTING MARRIED YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber: WTF?

Squid: Married married married. YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enderman: OOH? Who is the lucky girl.

Squid: Find out at the wedding Ender. Amber, you are UNinvited.

Lily: Hi gorgeous. Can I have some Budder? I wana go get my dress.

Squid: Suger, you can dream any dress you want? Besides, I need the budder to feed your gold rose hybrids.

Amber: LILY???????

Lily: Oh hi Amber. Squid? do you feel like there is something really big that you just can't remember?

Squid: Yep.

Lily: Are you just saying yes cus you're scared of me?

Squid: Yep.

Lily: I love you  dear.

Squid: yep............(Lily death Stares him) I mean, I love you too. (kiss eachother)