What the Future Holds

I felt bad about walking away. Amber was stuck in a dungeon duplicate of the house where Adam was taken. It was cruel but I love Herobrine. I can't try to kill my fiancé. And Amber was wrong. I do love him, without being brain washed.

For Christmas, I'd given Herobrine a Device that could allow him to see anything in the past or future. He spent his days, locked in his room with it. I wonder what he saw?

Herobrine's POV

I looked into the future and what I saw made me worry.

[FLASHBACK]

I stood in the snow, waiting for something to happen. The device always takes me to this spot in time. This is 1 year into the future, on Christmas Eve. I stood in a cemetery. A cloaked figure approached me. He had with him another person, also cloaked. They stood together. The second one was limping and breathing heavily. The first figure lowered their hood. I saw a face I haven't seen in a very long time.

Notch.

The second figure fell to the snow and their hood came off. My sweet Lily. Notch told me to stay back but I didn't care. I rushed to her side. She had burns on her arms and legs, but her face was untouched. I reached out my hand-

"Don't" Notch warned, "she is very delicate right now. I found her dying and am giving her a second chance. Lily is dead. Before you is Elizabeth Rose Chase. She lives in West Minecraftia, she does not know Amber, Ashley, Adam, or you. She remembers nothing of your Mind Palace or Wielders. You are to leave her alone until I say so. Other wise she will feel the drums she knew so well. Forget about her. It was just a dream. Wake up. Understood?"

"Yes." I gritted my teeth. My heart wrenched. Lily is dead. She is dead. Yet she lives and I will never be able to talk to her, hear her voice. "Why are you doing this Notch? Why cannot you just bring back Lily? My lily? If you have power over all this, why can't I have my beloved?"

"She helped you. Be glad I do not erase her from existence. Be glad she still lives." He handed back to me our engagement ring. "She will never remember you."

All this. All this happens in one year. Lily Torchwood dies on Christmas Eve.

[END FLASHBACK]

I ran to my room and cried. I don't care that I am Herobrine. I have every right to cry. My Lily will leave me as a Christmas gift from my brother. Just because she fell in love with a monster.